May 31, 2019
If your MC is taking it up the ass, it's because that's where you wanted it to go.
It's still early on, has some bugs, conflicting scenes, but I like it so far and hope that it continues (with a few bugfixes :)).
Nah G. If i talk to a random dude on the street, I'm not expecting to be forced into a scene with the MC taking it the ass. I mean, I should with this game, but it's still inconsistent. The game expects you to talk to just about everyone because it's wide as an ocean as deep as a shower. Dude's a chad one minute, then bending over and taking it in the ass the next.

As for "early stage", the game's been out for close to 6 years. There's nothing "early stage" about it. There's been an "update" every month for the past 6 years. Fundamentally, the game has not changed at all since then. Given another 6 years, all I see happening is 2 scenes here and there. If 6 years isn't enough time to bring out the alpha feel of the game, the time for using "early on" as an excuse is long fucking past.
I've been watching this game from day 1, and it had promise then and in the first year of development, but it's squandered that potential years ago.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Can someone tell me, have there been any updates between male non-sissy MC and his dad since mutual masturbation (or jerking off in each other's presence)? I'm just wondering if I've reached the extent of the son/father storyline so far.

Conte33

Dec 22, 2017
just a quick question: the " female variation" in the changelog means you can fully transition to female or is just implied sissy?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
just a quick question: the " female variation" in the changelog means you can fully transition to female or is just implied sissy?
Full transition with gender corrective surgery was added a while back. Haven't played that path so can't tell you anything else about it.

Reactions: Conte33

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
That's a big fat fucking 'YESN'T'; yes, you can go full female either through the Amulet or the Hospital but, most scenes in the game do not support it while also giving error tags.

Reactions: Conte33

Conte33

Dec 22, 2017
Full transition with gender corrective surgery was added a while back. Haven't played that path so can't tell you anything else about it.
That's a big fat fucking 'YESN'T'; yes, you can go full female either through the Amulet or the Hospital but, most scenes in the game do not support it while also giving error tags.
thanks guys, guess i have to wait the devs on the pics. whatever cheers mates

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Nah G. If i talk to a random dude on the street, I'm not expecting to be forced into a scene with the MC taking it the ass. I mean, I should with this game, but it's still inconsistent. The game expects you to talk to just about everyone because it's wide as an ocean as deep as a shower. Dude's a chad one minute, then bending over and taking it in the ass the next.

As for "early stage", the game's been out for close to 6 years. There's nothing "early stage" about it. There's been an "update" every month for the past 6 years. Fundamentally, the game has not changed at all since then. Given another 6 years, all I see happening is 2 scenes here and there. If 6 years isn't enough time to bring out the alpha feel of the game, the time for using "early on" as an excuse is long fucking past.
I've been watching this game from day 1, and it had promise then and in the first year of development, but it's squandered that potential years ago.
Where is this mystical guy at that you talk to him and it forces you to have sex with him unknowingly? Everytime I see those, there's two kinds of guy interatctions which one says confront the guy and if you're not feminine the option to go with him is crossed out, and the other say PLAINLY "Go with him". What did you think was going to happen, especially after you've done it so many times? Every single interaction like that has either a blue or pink icon next to them or a heart. Obviously the heart means your going to work out with him and spend some bro time, the blue icon means he wants to have sex with you, and the pink means you're just going to chill at the bar right :LOL: ? Learn the symbol, not like they weren't explained, and learn to read before just randomly clicking.
And as for the early stage comment, even if it's been 100 years, the games development and content is no where near being completed or finished and is still considered (development wise) early stage.

I would also like to know where you learned math. Last time I checked 2022 minus 2018, is still 4.

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
I am running into not being able to get out of the Status or Objective screens without hitting the left arrow. Then in the General Store to buy the 2 workout outfits, I cannot see the pricing button to buy the first two. 1656868026940.png

Reactions: Raistln

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
can anyone tell me if Sissification happens with MC or other npc. and if it is with the MC and optional?
Because the only way I see to play this game and if it's optional I hate forced Sissification

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes