Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I'd love some more content between male MC (non-sissy) and father - iirc the furthest you can get so far is mutually jacking off? Please tell me if more has been added and I'm just doing something wrong. Also some more content with the guy you took up into the mountains (can't remember his name). Sadly, there aren't too many of these types of games with gay content in them, especially well-written gay content.

Jamboxxx

May 11, 2020
It sems like Winter's new content is broken, I get to the "Find out what's bothering her" stage but then when I go through the options it just ends up coming up again. If I leave her for a while it also doesn't seem to trigger the event to show up just keeps taking me back to relationship 200 and ""Find out what's bothering her"

LostTueton

Apr 11, 2018
It's an HTML file though?
I am not that savvy with computers, I just trust my anti virus and VPN. Suffice to say I had a slight panic when three alerts flashed up. I don't think the dev is involved, I think something just got tainted somewhere along the way to me.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It sems like Winter's new content is broken, I get to the "Find out what's bothering her" stage but then when I go through the options it just ends up coming up again. If I leave her for a while it also doesn't seem to trigger the event to show up just keeps taking me back to relationship 200 and ""Find out what's bothering her"
I too have this issue

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm on the masculine path with Winter and I get to the part where I have to find out what's bothering her and end up in panties and handcuffs getting spanked? Did I miss something here?

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm on the masculine path with Winter and I get to the part where I have to find out what's bothering her and end up in panties and handcuffs getting spanked? Did I miss something here?
Ditto. I believe i might be related to the same bug that gets you stuck in the quest.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Just wondering. Alice is any known model/actress or just a random stock girl image?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes