Aug 4, 2019
Anyone know if there has actually been main story progress? Looking at the change logs it looks like only for Alex/Alicia and Winter side characters. I'm all for QoL updates but this seems to have gone the direction of let me make very small changes to milk the patreon.

LostTueton

Apr 11, 2018
Wow, um, this this red flagged my antivirus hard...multiple issues citied and it nuked it. You might want to see what is going on there because its never done that before. It cited legit malware.

May 31, 2019
Anyone know if there has actually been main story progress? Looking at the change logs it looks like only for Alex/Alicia and Winter side characters. I'm all for QoL updates but this seems to have gone the direction of let me make very small changes to milk the patreon.
Been like that for years now. It's all become so tiresome.
For what it's worth, and it's not worth much, the 3 main storylines got 1 or 2 scenes with a sentence or two of dialogue these past few updates. The game is a hollow shell of the potential it had when it launched and never actually filled out that shell due to negligence and incompetence of the dev.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
what should I do for this mission because I click on it and nothing happens after it just tells me that now I can make 300 points but when I check on the computer it still appears 200/200
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Sorter

maxiscout

Jul 25, 2017
I had to redo a large part of alicia's story with the update to 1.06 and am now stuck at "She may need a bit to get situated at home again, but you should check in on her again soon". Already waited for three weeks or so, doesn't seem to change. Anyone know what to do?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Has the story progressed with the friend's mom?
Most of the story and focus has turned to total feminization/bottom surgery.

There hasn't been much progression for a while now. Couple pages of text, some new gifs. But nothing that people want. He's at a point where he's slowing down to take in as much money as he can while adding as little as possible without pissing people off. A lot of "adjusting this", "fixed this", added "this and this", and that's about the gist of every update.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a bug with Winter where the relationship doesn't actually increase to 300 and the quest can be retaken.

There is also a broken image when going with Liam to the little town. villagetrail_liam.jpg should be jpeg as per the file name in the folder.

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone know the answer for the Club Six event. Matty King one. What's the guys name??

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes