judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Kind of crazy to think how much content there is after four years and not even the main story line is finished.
felix feminisation line probably gonna be the last one to be done, i've been waiting for a substantial update to that for (what feels like) years

Nevaliashka0403

Sep 20, 2021
Hey, guys. I’m kinda new. Got a few questions. First, is there a detailed walkthrough/guide to this game. Second, what other jobs are there besides pawn shop (sick and tired of getting 11/22$ a day. That’s all that comes to mind right now…

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey, guys. I’m kinda new. Got a few questions. First, is there a detailed walkthrough/guide to this game. Second, what other jobs are there besides pawn shop (sick and tired of getting 11/22$ a day. That’s all that comes to mind right now…
1) Nope. But there's an in-game guide for the major storylines (and some frequent questions have been answered many times in this thread if you use the search box in the top right corner).

2) The chapel and the pawn shop are the two available from the first, each with a masc/dom and fem/sub variant. Work them enough and there are promotions to increase the salary and access new scenes. There's another job opening at the club in town, once you get access to a car. I think that's the lot.

Nov 15, 2021
1) Nope. But there's an in-game guide for the major storylines (and some frequent questions have been answered many times in this thread if you use the search box in the top right corner).

2) The chapel and the pawn shop are the two available from the first, each with a masc/dom and fem/sub variant. Work them enough and there are promotions to increase the salary and access new scenes. There's another job opening at the club in town, once you get access to a car. I think that's the lot.
Camwhoring on your computer.

Reactions: gregers

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
how do i turn my charater into a girl?
Go to park, get trinket, go to outskirts, go to Old Gabby, preform ritual.

Or go to city, go to hospital, get breast enhancement, ask about full transition, sleep for three days and return to the hospital.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes