gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 1632797

Just curios, who it is and with what story or side story it goes?
Text after looking window is :
You take a look outside the window and catch a glimpse of someone peering back in at you. When you mention it to your father, he tells you to quit messing around and let him watch television.
Nothing goes anywhere. It may be developed some time, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I'm stuck at the club six quest, I need to find the name of the guy in the penthouses apartment
I have Matty king as a base but the hint say "if it doesn't work, it must be some variation of ir or something
I tryed a few names but nothing could work, and if I base myself on luck to find the right variation of matty king to continue the quest, I'll be stuck for a while and I didn't find any way to get his real name

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I'm stuck at the club six quest, I need to find the name of the guy in the penthouses apartment
I have Matty king as a base but the hint say "if it doesn't work, it must be some variation of ir or something
I tryed a few names but nothing could work, and if I base myself on luck to find the right variation of matty king to continue the quest, I'll be stuck for a while and I didn't find any way to get his real name
Please... Just use the search option. It was said at least 30 times in this thread. It's Matthew King

Reactions: Nion_Fa

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How many main & side stories are currently in the game?
A main story strand involving the MC's friend Felix and/or Felix' sister Chloe (Chloe sissifying the MC, the MC sissifying Felix at Chloe's instigation, or the MC brainwashing Chloe). These are unfinished, but the most developed content in the game.

Side stories involving Liam (gay romance) and Alicia (genderswapping or straight romance) and a few other stubs. These are less developed for now, although I see Liam's content gets an update in the latest version.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Kind of crazy to think how much content there is after four years and not even the main story line is finished.

Oct 28, 2021
A main story strand involving the MC's friend Felix and/or Felix' sister Chloe (Chloe sissifying the MC, the MC sissifying Felix at Chloe's instigation, or the MC brainwashing Chloe). These are unfinished, but the most developed content in the game.

Side stories involving Liam (gay romance) and Alicia (genderswapping or straight romance) and a few other stubs. These are less developed for now, although I see Liam's content gets an update in the latest version.
How do you get the Alicia genderswapping story line?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Actually the opposite. You need to refuse to give her the ring, and then try to make up with her. This leads to you playing mediator between her and Gabby.
Thanks. I had a vague feeling it was something counter-intuitive but couldn't place it.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
New Version, New broken saves.
Here is some console commands you can run to rush back up to speed, requires a browser with a multi line code execution console.

This one grabs all the clothing, drugs and sex-toys, the webcam hacking and photography skills, city apartment and jumps to the end of the club quest-line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are some general commands that you can run all the time
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.feminine /* Use this to control femininity, -100 for completely male and 100 for feminine, example: SugarCube.State.variables.feminine = 100 */
SugarCube.State.variables.day /* Use this to change the day of the week, example: SugarCube.State.variables.day = "Thursday" */
SugarCube.State.variables.cash = 99999999 /* Cash */
SugarCube.State.variables.energy = 999999999 /* Energy */
SugarCube.State.variables.excitement = 80 /* Arousal */
SugarCube.State.variables.looks = 100 /* Attractiveness */
SugarCube.State.variables.perverted = 100 /* Controls access to some sexual actions */
SugarCube.State.variables.jobxp = 999999999 /* Progress to next job tier, xp gets reset every level up but you can run this to instantly be able to unlock the next level after working once */
SugarCube.State.variables.weed = 999999999 /* Max Drugs */
SugarCube.State.variables.moondust = 99999999 /* Max Drugs */
SugarCube.State.variables.lsd = 999999999 /* Max Drugs */
These two are for the relationship grind with your mother, father and gabby, split into two parts. These characters have different scenes for some options and for each new level unlock depending on your femininity.
Use these to jump straight to their highest tier
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.motherrelation = 500
SugarCube.State.variables.motherMAX = 500
SugarCube.State.variables.fatherrelation = 500
SugarCube.State.variables.fatherMAX = 500
SugarCube.State.variables.gabbyrelation = 250
SugarCube.State.variables.gabbyMAX = 250
Use these to instantly be eligable for the next tier, may need to be run after unlocking each tier
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.motherrelation = 500
SugarCube.State.variables.fatherrelation = 500
SugarCube.State.variables.gabbyrelation = 500

Last edited:

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
i dont have any pics in teh game only this symbool taht shows broken picture link
Yeah i just now looked at the archive and it's fucking awfully packed... Here is fixed archive, you only need to unpack once and play...

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
A third of the female scenes are for the chapel and you cant trigger the dialog for them if you have high femininity.......

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes