smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Now, you will notice that the Player Feminization isn't included yet, because unfortunately, I haven't been able to get it all finished yet. What I'm going to do instead of pushing it back to the next update, is simply finish it up here as soon as I can and simply update this post with it and make an announcement that it's been added, so please look forward to that content soon!
So I take it that this content that was in before has been removed for now and will be returning in a later build?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Says to visit friend at college to continue route. Been doing it, watching tape, staying the night, etc but nothing happens

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
I can't see any images when i'm playing, I have the game and the image file in the same place, I don't understand why it doesn't work

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I can't see any images when i'm playing, I have the game and the image file in the same place, I don't understand why it doesn't work
You need to unpack the image file (twice depending on which archive you downloaded). In the end you need the folder named "images" in the same folder as the html.

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Does turning into a woman actually feel different now, or does it still have almost no effect on gameplay? Last time the scenes weren't even properly altered for most of the content.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
you put a zip file...in your zip file, to have another zip file with the images? Possibly more than that since that's as far into it as I was willing to check. Why on earth would you do that? you know that after zipping the files repeatedly and compressing them along with uploading and downloading distorts every, not to mention makes the files seem shady as heck? I kinda wanted to try this but I'm not that interested in it to go through all these hoops just to unpack it

Reactions: OwlBeer

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Does turning into a woman actually feel different now, or does it still have almost no effect on gameplay? Last time the scenes weren't even properly altered for most of the content.
How do you become a woman?

Whitemane

Dec 27, 2020
1643925750132.png

Just curios, who it is and with what story or side story it goes?
Text after looking window is :
You take a look outside the window and catch a glimpse of someone peering back in at you. When you mention it to your father, he tells you to quit messing around and let him watch television.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes