Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Considering what updates have been like in the past, it would not surprise me if the creator put new stuff in and then completely bungled your ability to access it. Just like with the final job tiers.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
LoveRing doesn't seem to work like it used to, used to be able to make any choice regardless of current masculinity/femininity/arousal while wearing it made sense since it's achievement award but it just doesnt do anything right now just the arousal aspect still works

ZN21

Oct 21, 2020
The pawn shop owner called him Matty King, so if that doesn't work then it must be some variation of it or something.

what is his name?

Last edited:

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Considering what updates have been like in the past, it would not surprise me if the creator put new stuff in and then completely bungled your ability to access it. Just like with the final job tiers.
Maybe when they drop by the apartment at random? That hasn't happened to me yet, though, so I'm not sure.
I hope Chet hasn't been forgotten. I chose him over Chloe in what was supposed to be a fork in the storyline, but it's been a long time since the storyline has progressed.

Kyungmin Chun

Jan 19, 2018
I turned my character into a girl by giving the trinket to gabby but the pictures of a man with a dick keeps coming out I didnt want the sissification I wanted a transformation :( Isn't it possible yet?

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
I turned my character into a girl by giving the trinket to gabby but the pictures of a man with a dick keeps coming out I didnt want the sissification I wanted a transformation :( Isn't it possible yet?
If memory serves, this was pretty well-telegraphed by the game at that particular point.

Loaded up he game and went and checked it. This dual message was displayed before finalizing the whole deal:

IMPORTANT! Please be advised that not all content has been updated yet with gender in mind and you may see scenes that are incorrect!

Please note, this will be a sudden change, not a slow, progressive one. If you would like to go through a slower transformation process, you should consider playing through the Felix/Chloe storyline, or simply visit the hospital in Twonton.
So, it's not entirely unexpected. Saddening? Sure is.

Kyungmin Chun

Jan 19, 2018
If memory serves, this was pretty well-telegraphed by the game at that particular point.

Loaded up he game and went and checked it. This dual message was displayed before finalizing the whole deal:

So, it's not entirely unexpected. Saddening? Sure is.
Thanks I gotit

IDGAF0030

May 17, 2021
the v.1.0.0 says that its have new content to Chloe's storyline! but there is nothing new that i could do to her

Reactions: ZN21

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
New added clothes are not purchasable from the stores. Also, selecting to get the next breast upgrade resets the progression, getting A cups once again. This is from a .9.11 save. Is there a way to convert my save to be compatible or do I need to restart?

When you go to Zikala's and spend time with the ladies we get this error:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<switch>><<switch random(2)>>…
Error: child tag <<case>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<switch>><<case 1>>
Error: child tag <<default>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<switch>>
</center>

Also talking to Chole doesn't continue the story.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes