May 31, 2019
You literally want a save from the START of the game now? Really? :unsure::unsure:
Yeah, the people asking for saves in these types of threads/games aren't really the brightest bulbs in the bunch.
It especially makes you question where their priorities lie when they ask for complete saves of linear games or games where 90% of the content is accessed once and never again. Do they really just play so they can see a "end of content for now! Check back in future updates!" message?

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
This is the difference between knowing how to write code and knowing how to program. No one wants to take the time to learn theory and best practices.
I'd say it's also a matter of being able to write a story. With these kinda games it feels like many things are unplanned and really only made as they go. And it's never really good when you write off the seat of your pants. Especially if you don't write much.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Das Mann von Gabby zum Girl gemacht wird überhaupt nicht mehr , sondern bloß noch der Sissi scheiß. darum frage ich wie wird der Mc zur Frau?????
It's mainly a sissification game with options for the MC to transition to a woman if you play that way; there's no magic MtF transformation of the MC (afaik). Follow the Felix and Chloe storyline until the three paths diverge and pick the one where Chloe sissifies the MC, if you want to pursue that.

(Also the mods tend to frown on comments in languages other than English, just fyi.)

mamatata123

Oct 1, 2018
The pawn shop owner called him Matty King, so if that doesn't work then it must be some variation of it or something.????

help pls...

May 31, 2019
The pawn shop owner called him Matty King, so if that doesn't work then it must be some variation of it or something.????

help pls...
Please, please use common sense, or at the very least read ANY of the pages in this thread.

In case you still want to use your brain, but need a hint.
Tommy is a nickname for Tom, but both are short for Thomas.
Billy is a nickname for Bill, but both are short for William.
Mikey is a nickname for Mike, but both are short for Michael.

Matty is a nickname for Matt, but both are short for????

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Or, in addition to the previous post:

USE THE F*CKING SEARCH FUNCTION OF THE SITE!

it has this very useful feature of being able to just search the current thread....

Reactions: greenray

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Why does there need to be a walkthrough? Just pick a story thread and keep going back to the same place until it's over.
What's so complex about it that you need your hand held?
Besides that, the game is quite flexible in things. Go to spot X on Friday" means exactly that. Not THIS Friday, ANY Friday will do. On top of that, there's the "quest log", which will tell you where you are expected, and when. There isn't even a time system, just days & energy. It's not hard to figure out. :D

4e6967676572

Apr 12, 2021
How the hell do you get to 99% high.
In this thread a guy says: Just do drugs duuuuuuude.
I've tried and tried again. I even checked the code.
I can't find a single way to get to 99% high.
Does anybody have the answer?

Reactions: hooviescoop
May 31, 2019
How the hell do you get to 99% high.
In this thread a guy says: Just do drugs duuuuuuude.
I've tried and tried again. I even checked the code.
I can't find a single way to get to 99% high.
Does anybody have the answer?
Never touched the drugs since to me it was a pointless mechanic (and generally is in video games), but different drugs add up to different amounts, right?
Seems to me like you just have to find out how much each does and just do the math of adding them together.

4e6967676572

Apr 12, 2021
Never touched the drugs since to me it was a pointless mechanic (and generally is in video games), but different drugs add up to different amounts, right?
Seems to me like you just have to find out how much each does and just do the math of adding them together.
Some drugs give energy or lower horny or whatever.
Anyway, I checked all the drugs in game and the code, nothing adds up to 99%.
Nothing that changes your high% at all adds up to 99%.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Please.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Some drugs give energy or lower horny or whatever.
Anyway, I checked all the drugs in game and the code, nothing adds up to 99%.
Nothing that changes your high% at all adds up to 99%.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Please.
Might be interaction of the high dropping off over time, and/or gaining tolerance for a particular drug with use.

Not sure on either, as I never use drugs in-game. I grant myself the achievement through being a dirty, unashamed cheater.

Reactions: scarfer
May 31, 2019
are they gonna update chloe questline and stuff??
Not sure if it went out as a public notice or not, but apparently the dev is focusing on "finishing" the main 3 questlines for the next few updates.
I use finish a bit loosely, since apparently he means he's finishing the chapter and wrapping things up to continue on at a later time. To use another term, he's finishing off the "first season" of the main 3 storylines.
Whether or not they'll end all that well in terms of writing and eroticism is anyone's guess. Tbh I was quite disappointed with the direction the sissy storyline is going. Seemed less forced and more supportive, which is just boring to me tbh.

4e6967676572

Apr 12, 2021
Might be interaction of the high dropping off over time, and/or gaining tolerance for a particular drug with use.

Not sure on either, as I never use drugs in-game. I grant myself the achievement through being a dirty, unashamed cheater.
I already checked that. Is there anybody who has gotten the achievement without cheating?

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
What clothes actually give you effects? In the wardrobe it says "A golden glow indicates an outfit has an additional effect", but none of the clothes I bought had that glow. I'd like to know if that is actually implemented before I buy every piece of clothing lol
Also is there a faster way to get money other than the Pawn store with the Double Cash bracelet (max $90)?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes