diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
What clothes actually give you effects? In the wardrobe it says "A golden glow indicates an outfit has an additional effect", but none of the clothes I bought had that glow. I'd like to know if that is actually implemented before I buy every piece of clothing lol
Also is there a faster way to get money other than the Pawn store with the Double Cash bracelet (max $90)?
I’ve bought everything I know of from all three clothing stores and both drug dealers, and the only clothing item I’ve found with an effect is the maid uniform from the femme church job. Fastest way to earn money is going to be to stick to one job and increase your attractiveness as much as possible (income scales with attractiveness). You need to shower at least once to get a base of 10, getting waxed and a haircut from the salon each raise it by 10 for two weeks, eating gives you +5. A couple of the sports cars give you a permanent +10, and if you upgrade the city apartment to the max level, meals you eat there give you +10 instead of the +5 from home. You can also get an additional +5 without losing your double cash bracelet by equipping the silver ring from the pawn shop before you go to bed every night, and then changing back before work the next day, but that may be more trouble than it’s really worth. If you still have energy after work, you can sometimes also clean the house at the parents’ house for a flat $20, and clean the dishes in the kitchen there for $10. With 50 Attractiveness (you can get it higher), the double cash bracelet, and at the top job level of any given job, you get $180 per work session.

Obviously getting more energy per day helps you work twice per day, and the SUV and red sports car both give you an additional +10 the first time you go outside daily. Upgrading the house to the max level increases the amount restored by sleeping to 90 over the default 80 (and lets you have up to 110 energy when you first wake), and meals taken at the fully upgraded apartment restore 30 energy instead of just 20.

Of course, the absolute fastest, simplest way to make money would just be to cheat.

Reactions: Oliz82

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
I’ve bought everything I know of from all three clothing stores and both drug dealers, and the only clothing item I’ve found with an effect is the maid uniform from the femme church job. Fastest way to earn money is going to be to stick to one job and increase your attractiveness as much as possible (income scales with attractiveness). You need to shower at least once to get a base of 10, getting waxed and a haircut from the salon each raise it by 10 for two weeks, eating gives you +5. A couple of the sports cars give you a permanent +10, and if you upgrade the city apartment to the max level, meals you eat there give you +10 instead of the +5 from home. You can also get an additional +5 without losing your double cash bracelet by equipping the silver ring from the pawn shop before you go to bed every night, and then changing back before work the next day, but that may be more trouble than it’s really worth. If you still have energy after work, you can sometimes also clean the house at the parents’ house for a flat $20, and clean the dishes in the kitchen there for $10. With 50 Attractiveness (you can get it higher), the double cash bracelet, and at the top job level of any given job, you get $180 per work session.

Obviously getting more energy per day helps you work twice per day, and the SUV and red sports car both give you an additional +10 the first time you go outside daily. Upgrading the house to the max level increases the amount restored by sleeping to 90 over the default 80 (and lets you have up to 110 energy when you first wake), and meals taken at the fully upgraded apartment restore 30 energy instead of just 20.

Of course, the absolute fastest, simplest way to make money would just be to cheat.
Thanks a lot! I honestly didn't even know there were other jobs than the Pawn shop one since I just accepted it right away. Would be nice if we could still see other Job offers even if we already have a job, and not get "punished" (by having to quit and start over) for trying another job

And if the Dev reads this, a checklist or something like that for all the other side activities/items apart from relationships would be great for those of us who want to play to 100% lol

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
A little help maybe?
I gave Chloe the aphrodisiac and since then I can do anything with her. I just remmeber her telling me something about Wednesday but I go to her house every day and besides talking and snooping around her room I can't figure out what to do. How can I proceed with her?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A little help maybe?
I gave Chloe the aphrodisiac and since then I can do anything with her. I just remmeber her telling me something about Wednesday but I go to her house every day and besides talking and snooping around her room I can't figure out what to do. How can I proceed with her?
Go see Gabby, if memory serves.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
What's the furthest one can go with Winter? I'm at 200 RL points and can do nothing except fooling around. I reached the end with the mom, Felix's mom and Chloe. Now Winter's what's left but I got no clue how to proceed with her.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope there will be a option to go further with Mrs.Morinan like getting Chloe to make more of the serum and splash MrsMorian with it then tell her to stop seeing the guy she cheating with a and make her one of the mc harem lady's on the blue path :devilish:. also I hope that there will be a way to get rid of the other guys or at least the mc 's dad on the blue path or mc use's serum on mom to stop her from sleeping with mc father . I am just saying some of us don't like sharing lady's with other dudes. please add ways of permanently raising stats like looks and energy its annoying that the i cant raise the the looks status past 20 and energy runs out way to fast

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I thought the wax choice was for the fem route . I thought the mc would work out and would get attractive points. I noticed that there were no buzz cut or short hair combed back business hair styles

Last edited:
Reactions: ibizadalton

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Pls take note that i have played the newer (FREE) version of the game and the max only reach up to 300 not 500 thus the content here is slight more available than the one on the tfgames

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Is this game in a real 1.0.0 like its content complete or is it one of those fake 1.0 to drum up some extra views on it ?

Last edited:

Random07

May 7, 2017
I this game in a real 1.0.0 like its content complete or is it one of those fake 1.0 to drum up some extra views on it ?
It's an
the game has been edging closer to 1.0 for awhile now and we finally reached 1.0, but will continue to get development and isn't entirely finished as in I don't recall it having proper endings?..

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes