Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The awful bugs from 1.1.1 seemed to have been corrected so I decided to give it another try.

The continuation of the main stories recently is good but it's becoming dark.
The various adjustements are also welcomed.

Though, there are still some oddities and improvement to do :
I found 3 errors : one when distracting Liam affectionately after the escape room, one when having sex with Chloe by the window at her worlplace and one when seeking sexual relief with the nun (cf files).
The same gif is used when we massage Felix at university and when we let Felix stroke us when we drive with him to Thretik (meaning Felix and Jason are the same o_O).
For Winter, the same set of gifs is used when we "Fool around with her" and when we "Get a blowjob".
There are some events in which you stay the night/sleep/wake up that don't change the day (for example, when we get back Felix from Trevor, when we go to Thretik with Liam, when we go to Alicia's school, when we learn about Chloe's work...).
We don't need the certificate for the last promotion of the camshow job.
After the last promotion at the hospital's job, we are teleported at the club 6 when the task is completed. And when we ask for it, there's no indication about needing the certificate.
In the beginning of Liam storyline, the camshow job isn't taken into account (the first time we don't work and the second time we work at the chapel).
The clothes and the bracelet from the shady guy aren't checked after we bought them.
Sometime, the buttplug and the dildo aren't buyable (I had -15% and "wasn't sure it was something I should be wearing" but at -85% it was possible...). The Proper Manly outfit isn't buyable even with -100%.
After the restaurant with Alex, I ended up with -20 energy because I hadn't enough energy to do that task.
The actions are available even when the character is absent (cf files).
There's no text when leaving the arcade and after with Alex (cf files).
There's a lack of variety of gifs for the hospital job (it's always the same blowjob scene whatever the situation is).
There are some texts with no image/gif and it feels empty.
If mom and dad's relationship are high, we can only be joined in the shower by mom.
Depending on our choices, we can't hack everybody's webcam (for example, we can hack Chloe's on Felix's path but not Felix's on Chloe's Path).
We start with the "Killing Loneliness" reward and the achievement stays locked without the padlock on.
Sometime, Liam's or Chloe's storylines can disappear from the objectives .
When we "Embrasse Felix", there's a spanking gif displayed.

Boys for the photo skill.
Strangers encounters in Thretik.
A gloryhole for gays.
A male prostitute. Men behind the restroom too.
The possibility to use the dildo outside the sissy's path.
Being joined watching TV.
Joining in the men's restroom of the gas station and something happening with the random guy.
Something to do on the mountain trail.
Something with Matthew King outside the quest.
We should be able to hack more character's webcam (Liam, Alicia/Alex, Winter, Gabby, mom/dad, Felix's parents...).
Some exhibitionist events for Jason himself (when he is naked or lightly dressed) like the random ones.

Good continuation.

Reactions: OwlBeer

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm on the masculine path with Winter and I get to the part where I have to find out what's bothering her and end up in panties and handcuffs getting spanked? Did I miss something here?
Anyone know if this has been fixed yet? I looked over all the changelogs I missed and didn't see anything about it. Can't remember exactly, but I think there was a patch at the time that apparently "fixed" it, but it didn't work for me.

Elwrath110

Sep 6, 2018
im unable to open any of the downloads as apparently it cant open file as archive. nvm downloaded peazip and it worked fine

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The hot spring is a good idea though we can only fool around with a girl (we can't join the couple, nor the girls and there's no guy option for gays). Being joined in the future could be fun.
The scene at the police station restore interest in that place outside being arrested though it doesn't seem to be working properly (only the feminine variations are shown though I'm still a man with -100%).
Thanks for correcting the bugs, especially being transported to Club Six after working at the hospital.

Anyone know if this has been fixed yet? I looked over all the changelogs I missed and didn't see anything about it. Can't remember exactly, but I think there was a patch at the time that apparently "fixed" it, but it didn't work for me.
It's still there when you want to increase from 200 to 300 even if you're a man (-100%) on the dominant path.

Good continuation.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Hello.

The hot spring is a good idea though we can only fool around with a girl (we can't join the couple, nor the girls and there's no guy option for gays). Being joined in the future could be fun.
The scene at the police station restore interest in that place outside being arrested though it doesn't seem to be working properly (only the feminine variations are shown though I'm still a man with -100%).
Thanks for correcting the bugs, especially being transported to Club Six after working at the hospital.

It's still there when you want to increase from 200 to 300 even if you're a man (-100%) on the dominant path.

Good continuation.
ah damn

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes