Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Nice game~ It would be nice if you could claim everyone in the game, including females and males, at least the story characters. Like after having sex with Felix's mother, turn Chloe into your submissive slave and then feminize Felix too.~

SHAWNGIBS

Mar 7, 2021
Click the save to file
Go to
Click on the Upload File button and point it to the save file (or drag the save into the box)
Do a search for "cash" (it will have several and is always the one near the end of the list)
Change this to what you want
Scroll to bottom of page and click on the download button
In game Load from file and point to your new save

The site works for not all, but a ton of these games. Enjoy
Thank you for that information

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
The game's been around for four or five years and has never not been fucked. Don't hold your breath.
He's not the only one experiencing issues (although it's not as serious as fucked), and as you can see the forum is full of them.
I've always had minor issues in this game and only experience a few problems that preventing me from continuing or crashing, but all of that was solved through updates or patches.
I just downloaded the newest a few hours ago. Figured I'd start a new game since it's been awhile and one issue after another.
Talked to mom a few times and it gave me the Try on new uderwear!, did that and now all I can do with her is chat. Relationship stuck at 28, and the other options say I'm not femine enough (Try on Some Clothes!) while the other says I'm too feminine (Tease!). As far as I can tell this bug pertains to Mom and Dad only, although I stopped after about a month of ingame play because there are a few key quests at home I cannot do now IF they ever show in this state. Tried this from mas/fem 0, to 100 fem, to 42 mas, and nothing changed.

Dad is stuck at chat with Relationship locked at 33.
After getting the car and going to the city, I went to sleep, woke up in the apartment room, but as I left, I'm back in the house.
The scene after Chloe splashes you, you take a shower, and wake up in your room, the rest of the scene with the worried mom telling you Chloe brought you home never played.
Simply walking into chloes room produces an error " Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>> "

Ring doesn't work anymore.
Still find it funny that no matter what you wear (even if you're naked)or changes you make, they mean nothing to any event. That issue (although minor really) has been around since the first release.

After 20+ restarts to try and solve or skip past I've given up myself. Wish I had not deleted or overwriten my older copy.

Reactions: OwlBeer

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Ring doesn't work anymore.
Still find it funny that no matter what you wear (even if you're naked)or changes you make, they mean nothing to any event. That issue (although minor really) has been around since the first release.

After 20+ restarts to try and solve or skip past I've given up myself. Wish I had not deleted or overwriten my older copy.

well, that's what happens when the game gets so many choices. they end up diluted and will often be ignored(or break).

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
could sore there was walkthrew or at least thing that tell me what path ill get on with the chooses but cant find it

Reactions: Tutuooo

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
- Adjusted the Matty King question to accept his name even in all lowercase.
This stupid fucking "enter the name manually" decision the dev made is the biggest headache anyone has ever programmed for themselves in their own game...

• Haha
Reactions: sppf011

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone who has time and played this game describe briefly what are the paths with some of the characters and what those paths consist when it comes to tags/fetishes?
I suppose general masculine and feminine paths are mutually exclusive, you can't play both paths in same playthrough?

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
So how do I get this new content with Alex cause I have no idea when I reach Alice content end for now.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This stupid fucking "enter the name manually" decision the dev made is the biggest headache anyone has ever programmed for themselves in their own game...
All you need to do is uppercase both stings before you match them. If then aquire the name as 2 distinct strings ad trim them you can have people input stuff like " MaTty kINg " and still be good.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
Here's updated HTML file with bugfix regarding Alice/Alex -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OwlBeer

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Alex's content was good though suspicious. Alicia's content is taking a strange turn (though I don't understand why the final choice is still there if we didn't like it previously). The 2 paths are completely different now (with different characters and options).
The increase in numbers of dreams and the orgasm system are a good find, making the shower useful again after the first one (hoping for more possibilities to lose the buff after having sex, working or doing physical activities), though the dev still forgot the gay/bi variations.

I'm stuck with embarassing Felix. What am I supposed to do once I show his parents the magazine?
I don't remember anything further than just embarassing Felix at home or at university after finding his magazines and his panties.

Anyone able to get parent affection above 28 and/or open up options?
- Changed the first feminine options with the PC parents to require the small home humiliation sequence which triggers automatically when encountering the PC's mother after achieving 5% or more femininity.

- Changed the first masculine option with the PC parents to require at least 5% masculinity.

- Changed the early scenes with Felix's parents to require 5% femininity or masculinity (Down from 25%) and instead made later sex scenes require 25%.
From what I remember when it was added, chatting only works until 28. And to have access to any masculine or feminine action, you need to have at least -5% or +5% feminity, depending on what you want to do (I quoted the changelog from v.1.1.1 if you want further precisions).

So how do I get this new content with Alex cause I have no idea when I reach Alice content end for now.
To pursue further Alex's/Alicia's content, you have to go to his/her appartment and chose the option to continue the storyline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though, it seems there was something wrong from the bugfix released right above me.

Good continuation.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes