EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
The sequel to Friendship with Benefits: A visual novel set in Arcadia, a land full of naked ponies with insatisable sexual appetites.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-03
Release Date: 2024-07-03
Developer: TwistedScarlett60 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot 1 (3).jpg Screenshot 1 (2).jpg Screenshot 5.jpg Screenshot 4.jpg Screenshot 1 (1).jpg Screenshot 6.jpg Screenshot 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kisuno

Apr 17, 2018
So excited for this game, the first game was SO GOOD, even without animation, but the story and the rest of the game was ... HMMMM DAMN !

Reactions: joryh

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Nice the first one was one the few games I been tempted to buy on steam, hope this gets more tags and ends up there one day to.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
For Friendship with Benefits 2, I've written a list of fetishes each character has, and will get explored in their content. One of the characters does have a pregnancy fetish, and may be able to get pregnant. But as you can imagine, this is extremely challenging to write around in a game where the story will only take about a month. It may be left as a what-if future scenario.

Can someone more in the know tell me what I should actually be naming the girls?
You can take the default names quite happily, or name them whatever you want.
Some of my versions of the characters are so popular that they get independently submitted into my Patreon suggestions. Specifically Butters, Melody and Cream. These aren't exactly perfect reflections of their parodied characters and if it were up to me, the "true" way to play this game would be like this:

Moxie (Moxie Style 1)
Penelope (Starlight Style 2)
Lily (Lily Style 1)
Honeycrisp (Applejack Style 2)
Blossom (This is a tough one, I like them both a lot)
Ruby (Rarity Style 2)
Melody (Melody Style 1)
Cream (Cream Style 1)
Butters (Butters Style 1)
Riku (Rainbow Dash Style 2)

Edit:
Also worth mentioning, in case anyone brings it up, characters that are not yet added into the game, can't be customized yet. This'll be added once their models are done and retrofit onto current saves when you see them for the first time.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote