TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
All sex scenes are optional, and any sex scenes with a fetish can be toggled off for a vanilla version of that scene (where possible). You can choose:
1. Accept the sex scene with fetish.
2. Accept the sex scene without fetish.
3. Refuse the sex scene.

Planned content includes:
  • Pet play
  • Rope play
  • Giving Pain
  • Fertilisation/Pregnancy
  • Non-Con Roleplay
  • Cosplay Roleplay (i.e. dressing as a nurse)
  • Femdom
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Using Toys on You
  • Bimboification
  • Outdoors Sex
  • Exhibitonism
  • Voyeurism
  • Succubus Content: Beguiling/Hypnotism
  • Anal
  • Drunk Sex
  • Sleeping Sex
  • Futanari
  • Swapping Genitalia (It's a magic world, so why not give the player different equipment?)
  • A variety of duplications, whether it's the protagonist or other characters. For group sex, selfcest, and even a scene of a character cuckolding themselves.

TwistedScarlett60

Is FwB 2 going to be closer to monster girl 1000/Unveiling the Unknown with rpg elements like equipment/battles, or closer to first FwB?
Exact same any-order style VN as the original.
I am planning some stats such as "Strength" and "Charisma" which will increase the amount of money you earn at the Farm and Brothel. I'm also hoping to add some kind of minigame for the jobs so earning money actually feels a bit more substantive.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i think im missing the renpy program in the file or something, what am i suppose to use to run it? nvm when it extracted it didnt extract it to the same folder

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
i think im missing the renpy program in the file or something, what am i suppose to use to run it?
Not sure what you mean? I hope you didn't click on an ad and accidentally downloaded something malicious. If you have the correct file and unpacked it. It should look like this.
FwB2.jpg
Then you just run the exe file.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Because nobody cares about the original characters from friendship with benefits. They're just there to avoid a lawsuit.
Aren't these also renamed to avoid a lawsuit? I'm not super familiar with the source material, though, so I could be wrong.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
All sex scenes are optional, and any sex scenes with a fetish can be toggled off for a vanilla version of that scene (where possible). You can choose:
1. Accept the sex scene with fetish.
2. Accept the sex scene without fetish.
3. Refuse the sex scene.

Planned content includes:
  • Pet play
  • Rope play
  • Giving Pain
  • Fertilisation/Pregnancy
  • Non-Con Roleplay
  • Cosplay Roleplay (i.e. dressing as a nurse)
  • Femdom
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Using Toys on You
  • Bimboification
  • Outdoors Sex
  • Exhibitonism
  • Voyeurism
  • Succubus Content: Beguiling/Hypnotism
  • Anal
  • Drunk Sex
  • Sleeping Sex
  • Futanari
  • Swapping Genitalia (It's a magic world, so why not give the player different equipment?)
  • A variety of duplications, whether it's the protagonist or other characters. For group sex, selfcest, and even a scene of a character cuckolding themselves.

Exact same any-order style VN as the original.
I am planning some stats such as "Strength" and "Charisma" which will increase the amount of money you earn at the Farm and Brothel. I'm also hoping to add some kind of minigame for the jobs so earning money actually feels a bit more substantive.
Futa will be avoidable?

Reactions: Lans90
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes