Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
For Friendship with Benefits 2, I've written a list of fetishes each character has, and will get explored in their content. One of the characters does have a pregnancy fetish, and may be able to get pregnant. But as you can imagine, this is extremely challenging to write around in a game where the story will only take about a month. It may be left as a what-if future scenario.
Isn't this setting taking place in a world filled with magic and stuff? I don't think it would be that hard if you really tried to put some logic into it. You have magic, potions, the power of love from Cadence, etc... I mean there is a lot you can do if this world is like Equestria in any way.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
no i got it all but for some reason when i said to extract it the only thing it extracted to the file was the file called content. the rest just extracted to my download folder for some reason so had to move it all to the folder.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
I was not expecting a sequel, but I'm very happy for it. TwistedScarlett60 's game are one of the few I actualy did buy, quality is just that good. So, Go my man I'll wait for a full realease and I'm 100% buying this.

I just realy hope we get more Cream. I love that 4th wall breaking character.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
  • Swapping Genitalia (It's a magic world, so why not give the player different equipment?)
Does the mean there will be scenes where the MC has canine or equine equipment as an option? That would be pretty cool. Also will there be full female alternative versions of the futa character/s?

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I am glad to see the release of the new part =) and it's also great that the mc is male. Futa is not my thing at all.
I looked through the list of planned tags, and the question arose: will it be possible to see the feral versions of the girls? For example, due to the magic of transformation or something like that) although, hardly many people will like it)
And good luck with the project!

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
How much is this a sequel to the first game? Do I need to play the original to follow the story in this?

kinkyman98

May 24, 2023
How much is this a sequel to the first game? Do I need to play the original to follow the story in this?
it's more of an alternate universe type of thing. you don't really need to play the first one to understand. the game even gives you an option in the intro to say "i haven't played FWB1"

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Isn't this setting taking place in a world filled with magic and stuff? I don't think it would be that hard if you really tried to put some logic into it. You have magic, potions, the power of love from Cadence, etc... I mean there is a lot you can do if this world is like Equestria in any way.
The excuse is there so that he doesn't have to make art of the characters pregnant.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes