Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
so when the next update of the game come out ?? erochaser
The next official release AFTER v0.2.6(which will be next week most likely), will be v0.2.7 and should be released late April/early May as long as nothing gets in way of the time I can spend on the game. Of course this does not take into account if the next version gets leaked early.

Reactions: vilewe7570

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I think you forgot to delete a bit of code or something, 2.6m seems to end at the exact same spot as 2.5m ended.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there any new content from what was in the leaked version of 2.6?
I'm surprised that one didn't get talked about more, hecka not wholesome. Still got me reallllllllly looking forward to 2.7, especially the tease that I can only imagine was about the elf girl next door
Tiona is such a sweet heart, I can't wait till we can rescue her. That girl needs to get wifed right away.
Not normally a dom/sub fan but kinda hoping we can get even with the dragon girls soon, they need to be dommed hard.

• Angry
Reactions: SomeRand0meGuy

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I think you forgot to delete a bit of code or something, 2.6m seems to end at the exact same spot as 2.5m ended.
Thank you, I will look into the different versions and see what may have gotten messed up if anything. My v0.2.6m that I still have to develop on is not right either, and I am wondering if I forgot something.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Is there any new content from what was in the leaked version of 2.6?
I'm surprised that one didn't get talked about more, hecka not wholesome. Still got me reallllllllly looking forward to 2.7, especially the tease that I can only imagine was about the elf girl next door
Tiona is such a sweet heart, I can't wait till we can rescue her. That girl needs to get wifed right away.
Not normally a dom/sub fan but kinda hoping we can get even with the dragon girls soon, they need to be dommed hard.
Nope. All the same, just in a smaller, Maya sized package!

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I like this dev he takes care of the story that it dosnt get to dark and his characters are safe.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm not seeing anything new after end of 0.25 either
Just double checking but what was the last scene you guys saw on 2.5?
Cause if I remember right 2.6 got leaked a few weeks ago but the thread title still said it was 2.5. I don't mean to sound patronizing but you might've already played through 2.6

• Angry
Reactions: SomeRand0meGuy
Mar 22, 2020
Mine said end of content for 0.25
Just double checking but what was the last scene you guys saw on 2.5?
Cause if I remember right 2.6 got leaked a few weeks ago but the thread title still said it was 2.5. I don't mean to sound patronizing but you might've already played through 2.6
Mine said end of chapter 2 and 0.25 .....

1680506042274.png

Geist

Sep 25, 2017
Is v0.2.6 supposed to be the start of Chapter 3? Because the chapter3.rpy file is empty, aside from a "haha you looked" message. :geek:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Is v0.2.6 supposed to be the start of Chapter 3? Because the chapter3.rpy file is empty, aside from a "haha you looked" message. :geek:
:LOL:
But really, this was an error that I made and am going to correct soon! And as long as I did not mess up the full version of the game somewhere there is the full sized version of v0.2.6 on the "ABOUT" section of the . I try to keep it updated and always free. You can grab that one while I sort out this mess I caused lol. Also you can go back to the leaked version ;).

Kevklour

Forum Fanatic
Dec 14, 2019
Hello Erochaser this is a small fix to v0.2.6m, with this chapter 3 begins.

P.d corrected my error with the files that some elections in chapter 3 were in Spanish

Last edited:
Reactions: Erochaser

Kevklour

Forum Fanatic
Dec 14, 2019
Translation of From the Eclipse [v.0.2.6] and [v0.2.6m] [Erochaser]

Pd. to v.0.2.6m apply the Fix

Last edited:

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Erochaser it seems you added the images to the 2.6m release here, but didn't update the script files, they are still for 2.5m.
Yup, that is what I did. This was me still trying to figure out an easy way of crunching down the file size. I got the files but not the script. I will get an official fix done soon.

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes