BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
The next update(v0.2.1) will be within the next week!
Kathy and Zoe are different species of beastkin, cat and canine respectively.
I have not introduced a wolf beastkin yet, but there is a fox.
Cammy and Olivia...:censored: You will have to wait, hehehe.
thank you and wow that's not too far away and oh noooo my poor heart can't take anymore hehe:LOL: I'm guessing there's to be very super emotional plot twist in Cammy and Olivia storyline and looks like you are setting up something bigand if I think what it is I'm so looking forward to that

Reactions: Erochaser

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
i tried that. she says "no, you need to be vip"
To get the VIP pass you had to go to Seymour Silk's Love Hotel, and then later you are informed the pass is active (possibly when you ask about virgins). And make sure you go at night and not evening.

If you have gone to the hotel and had the pass activated, then not sure what maybe the problem.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
To get the VIP pass you had to go to Seymour Silk's Love Hotel, and then later you are informed the pass is active (possibly when you ask about virgins). And make sure you go at night and not evening.

If you have gone to the hotel and had the pass activated, then not sure what maybe the problem.
actually MC don't get the VIP pass right away it's more towards At the end of the Amazonian event and a mini event called why you were away

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
actually MC don't get the VIP pass right away it's more towards At the end of the Amazonian event and a mini event called why you were away
Thanks, I could not remember if that was the case, but knew it was activated later. Do you remember how the MC finds out he can now use the pass? Is it a scene or a case of just asking about the virgins and being informed it was now active.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Thanks, I could not remember if that was the case, but knew it was activated later. Do you remember how the MC finds out he can now use the pass? Is it a scene or a case of just asking about the virgins and being informed it was now active.
yes when MC asking about the virgins it trigger dialogue with Gina about the VIP pass

Reactions: DMon1981

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

I did both. maybe my save broke from all the imports across versions

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
4.2 gigs for a 0.2 game? Holy cow, how much content is there cause that's a lotta space

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
To get some clarification on the "fresh start recommended" bit in the changelog, should I still do a fresh start if I started on .20? If so could I get some explanation as to why?

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah seems old saves can become a bit of a mess.
Got two Talia's rooms in the harem wing now, one with her inside it, one empty. While she is also visible in the dungeon.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
v0.2.1
• Fresh start highly recommended. See the 5th bullet point to see how to catch up fast without having to play the entire game. No save files needed!
I think I've replayed this game in some capacity 4 times now for various reasons. I normally hate replaying games but for some reason it never really bothers me much with this one. Love that we get to replay the Lacey scene, won't even skip her bit. Really looking forward to hopefully saving that poor girl in the future. Offspring netori, it's a nice reversal on the parental NTR trope.

Reactions: Erochaser

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Just finished the update, and am happy as usual.

Just a couple of issues.

There were a couple of times where the character speaking has the wrong name, the first was during the date with Molly and it was highlighting as MC talking. The second was during the party at Rufus Corrinne's, I can't remember if it was MC talking but highlighting as someone else.

This I assume should be pretty easy to fix.

The second issue is not a problem, but the prison has disappeared. I know there is nothing to do there at the moment, although Fione the halfling is locked up there.

Again I would assume this would not be an issue to fix, but I could be wrong.

Keep up the good work Erochaser.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
To get some clarification on the "fresh start recommended" bit in the changelog, should I still do a fresh start if I started on .20? If so could I get some explanation as to why?
I believe I changed some values that affected the navigation and certain rooms popping up or not, but I do not believe (though I could be wrong) that it will affect the play through itself.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Wow 3 updates in a row where a restart is advised. Thats a bit much. :unsure:
This should be the last one. The revamp a few updates ago made a huge mess that I was not prepared for and new issues kept cropping up. This is one of the reasons that I made it so you could skip ahead so far at the start of a new game, so you are not forced to play though the entire game again, or even the entire chapter.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Just finished the update, and am happy as usual.

Just a couple of issues.

There were a couple of times where the character speaking has the wrong name, the first was during the date with Molly and it was highlighting as MC talking. The second was during the party at Rufus Corrinne's, I can't remember if it was MC talking but highlighting as someone else.

This I assume should be pretty easy to fix.

The second issue is not a problem, but the prison has disappeared. I know there is nothing to do there at the moment, although Fione the halfling is locked up there.

Again I would assume this would not be an issue to fix, but I could be wrong.

Keep up the good work Erochaser.
I will look into these issues, thank you for spotting it.

The prison going away may be a value issue with an old save, but I will look into it anyway, just in case there is something more going on.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Erochaser I think the current start of the game where you get an info dump about ancient history explaining why and how you got a fantasy world with generic fantasy races (elves, halflings, etc) is not really the best hook. It is also not really necessary.

That stuff should come off much later, like MC finding a book about ancient history in the library of his manor and if the player decides to, read it.
Instead just skip that bit and go straight to the chapter selection.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes