rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Ok, what's going on with another update so soon ... any idea whats different from the last version?

It is finally here, v0.2.2!
There are 2 new events to enjoy, the first one is fairly long.
Also added new rooms, the Twins' room is finally up(not sure what took me so long lol).

This is the Patreon Changelog

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
unfortunately Azora had to closedown broken petals to save kylie, but the MC has Cindy and her father on his shit list more names is being added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry maybe that's a bit too dark but still that evil bitch and her father deserves it and so much more
Why just make him watch a vid. Have him strapped in a chair, forced to watch live, al a Clockwork Orange.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Ok, what's going on with another update so soon ... any idea whats different from the last version?
This was an uploader and not me that released it. There is a 1 version delay between when I release on Patreon and here on F95. I have another version of v0.2.2 that I will release in a few weeks that has a small fix to the story that I kind of ended abruptly. I am currently working on v0.2.3.

I will continue to release it here on my schedule, but I assume another uploader will release a more current version.

Jensen_Lucis

May 13, 2022
Good evening, I find the game very good but I have a problem since version 0.2.1. The x86 (32bits) version of the game is not available, I wonder why?

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I got a laugh at the baby in the carriage.. it must be a magical carriage she shrunk to a good third her size.. LOL

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
MC's Shit List

The Lyran Family For Osian, we have already taken Airi from him, the money he lost from setting that up, made sure he could not get Carly (Airi's mum), collected the 1 million bounty and also stopped him from getting the Vox girls. I am sure that I am missing a few others as well. Finshel was cock blocked from Molly and Kylie (If I remember correctly) by the MC. Finshel is too insignificant to warrant further attention from the MC, and more than likely to stupid and will be caught doing something he should not and will be dealt with by some other party.

Future payback - IMO I would say MC will take both of his daughters and after curing his sister of her illness, she will also for MC. I think the MC will be the future Emperor that the shadowy group is talking about, so of course he going to stomp all over the pipsqueak and his plans.

The Leone Family Of course he has Kylie, which scuppered Clint's plans.

Future payback - More than likely the other Leone daughter will be a part of MC's harem (I am sure Kylie will enjoy her husband taking her sister and when she has given birth Kylie will raise the child and they will only know them as aunt rather than mother. Again when MC is emperor, the Leone's will have to look to their laurels. At the moment I cannot think of anything truly dastardly.
I think some is right, but I want to add some things...

Reactions: DMon1981

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
MC's Shit List

The Lyran Family For Osian, we have already taken Airi from him, the money he lost from setting that up, made sure he could not get Carly (Airi's mum), collected the 1 million bounty and also stopped him from getting the Vox girls. I am sure that I am missing a few others as well. Finshel was cock blocked from Molly and Kylie (If I remember correctly) by the MC. Finshel is too insignificant to warrant further attention from the MC, and more than likely to stupid and will be caught doing something he should not and will be dealt with by some other party.

Future payback - IMO I would say MC will take both of his daughters and after curing his sister of her illness, she will also for MC. I think the MC will be the future Emperor that the shadowy group is talking about, so of course he going to stomp all over the pipsqueak and his plans.

The Leone Family Of course he has Kylie, which scuppered Clint's plans.

Future payback - More than likely the other Leone daughter will be a part of MC's harem (I am sure Kylie will enjoy her husband taking her sister and when she has given birth Kylie will raise the child and they will only know them as aunt rather than mother. Again when MC is emperor, the Leone's will have to look to their laurels. At the moment I cannot think of anything truly dastardly.

Fione who currently resides in the prison. As she is all about Halflings first and only, she will likely be MC's personal cocksleave.

At the moment, I cannot think of who else may have earned a place on the Shit List.

Honourable mentions.

The tribe that want to join with the Amaz. (Cannot remember their name.)

Doubt they will earn a place as will be dealt with at the tournament by MC's Amaz wife. (Again I cannot remember her name. {I am kicking myself for that. :mad:})

I hope you can come up with some decent scenarios for those that shall feel MC's wrath. :D
The Lyran Family your idea for the MC being engaged to Osian's youngest daughter also married to eldest daughter and sister was a good one and Osian finding out is-son-in-law and Brother-in-law is going to be the MC and the look on Osian face is going to be priceless but after the weddings the MC going to force Osian to drink a gender swap potion have side effects of immense pain especially in the lower regions and the feels like someone shoved a nest of fire bullet ants the is extremely pissed off down the front of Osian's pants also feels like being hit with a metal baseball bat all at the same time then after the MC is going to treat female Osian exact same way Osian was trying to treat Airi and after the MC get bored with her oh also bear him a child than rents female Osian to Orc brothel to always service three customers at the same time day in day out and Osian's son-of-a-bitch nephew well let's just say he's going to get the same treatment oh with a slap for Molly

as for The Leone Family Azora is safe from the MC wrath and your idea for Kylie's sister was a good one and the MC treat Kylie's sister same way, he treats all his girls' maybes she stops being a heartless bitch well if not cast a contraceptive spell on her then rent her out to the lucky maiden to service three customers at the same time for a week or two and Kylie's father also her two brothers along with Bonnie's uncle also Molly's uncle the MC rent all of them out to male-only orc brothel also that truly despises humans in other words gentlemen welcome to hell

about Fione the MC promised his soon-to-be Dwarven father-in-law to be good toward Fione

Reactions: DMon1981

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
This was an uploader and not me that released it. There is a 1 version delay between when I release on Patreon and here on F95. I have another version of v0.2.2 that I will release in a few weeks that has a small fix to the story that I kind of ended abruptly. I am currently working on v0.2.3.

I will continue to release it here on my schedule, but I assume another uploader will release a more current version.
Wait, so the V 0.2.2 posted here isn't the official update? I'll go ahead and stop that download then, I would rather wait until the official update before trying it. Can you please annotate in the OP when you update, and verify the official version number? I don't like it when people pirate in an update without approval, doing so does nothing but hurt the devs.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
how has this game not got a gallery yet. also good as it is to have a decent amount of locations right now 90% of them are pointless

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I think some is right, but I want to add some things...

You make some good points.

Lyran
I agree with you on Osian's daughter (Renne I believe) saw the papers and has removed them after seeing what they contained. The other daughter (Lacey) will likely find out her father is the one that forced the changes for purchasing slaves and as she has already talked with MC about countering these changes. So she will go to MC.

Leone
I like your idea of Clint sacrificing his other daughter. It fits as he did it with Kylie, though his opinion of her was she was useless to him. I don't see that happening with his daughter that he likes, maybe Samuel or Philip would do this, but there would have to be something drastically wrong for Philip to have that power as Clint is head of house and then it would fall to Samuel as the new head of house. I could see Samuel selling out his father for power, so the idea for the daughter to be sold off for the family becomes more likely.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Where is the Mega link
This is an early leaked version. I have no control over this or to where it gets uploaded to. When I officially release in a couple of weeks I will make sure there is a MEGA link. Be aware that I will release v0.2.3 to my Patrons at the end of the month before I release v0.2.2 officially her. There is a chance that this will happen again and there is nothing I can do about it. Thank you.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I occurred to me that, from Airi's perspective, this game is just one long NTR episode for her....

Game: Airi's Torment

Description: Airi's life was to be a happy one, full of love and family. Then she was betrayed and made a slave. Her loved has saved her, but now he gives what was to be hers to others. His virtue, his name, his hand in marriage. Will she recover the happiness she lost, or is she destinied to be just another warm body in her loves bed?"

UNAVOIDABLE NTR

:)

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I occurred to me that, from Airi's perspective, this game is just one long NTR episode for her....

Game: Airi's Torment

Description: Airi's life was to be a happy one, full of love and family. Then she was betrayed and made a slave. Her loved has saved her, but now he gives what was to be hers to others. His virtue, his name, his hand in marriage. Will she recover the happiness she lost, or is she destinied to be just another warm body in her loves bed?"

UNAVOIDABLE NTR

:)

Not really. If she wasn't willing to share her ex-boyfriend (who now owns her), then yes I would agree it would be NTR.

But she is apparently happy with the situation and gets along well with the people around her and her (ex)boyfriend, you can't configure it as NTR, only sharing.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Not really. If she wasn't willing to share her ex-boyfriend (who now owns her), then yes I would agree it would be NTR.

But she is apparently happy with the situation and gets along well with the people around her and her (ex)boyfriend, you can't configure it as NTR, only sharing.
I'm mostly joking. Basically imagining a game based around the boat scene but without poaitive resulution

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
You make some good points.

Lyran
I agree with you on Osian's daughter (Renne I believe) saw the papers and has removed them after seeing what they contained. The other daughter (Lacey) will likely find out her father is the one that forced the changes for purchasing slaves and as she has already talked with MC about countering these changes. So she will go to MC.

Leone
I like your idea of Clint sacrificing his other daughter. It fits as he did it with Kylie, though his opinion of her was she was useless to him. I don't see that happening with his daughter that he likes, maybe Samuel or Philip would do this, but there would have to be something drastically wrong for Philip to have that power as Clint is head of house and then it would fall to Samuel as the new head of house. I could see Samuel selling out his father for power, so the idea for the daughter to be sold off for the family becomes more likely.
Lyran

Leone
I know that Erochaser what they're working on it is going to be so much better and I could ever think up

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes