Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
From the Eclipse [v0.3.6] [Erochaser] - Compressed

Win/Linux [420 MB]
- - - -

Mac [387 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
story events always show up in the master bedroom - where you can also pass time (because events are assigned to a time slot you might have to skip time a few times for the next event)
Thanks for the reply, and that's important information would benefit new players...it should be mentioned at the start of this title.

I'll give it a try.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I've never played this title before, so I downloaded the first part...non compressed version. And it starts with a MC...the getting ready choice. Then MC has sex with a blonde girl...and then it cuts back to his room. OK, so first off where is the mini walk through that was mentioned in an earlier post, or something that helps push the story forward to the next story event? :unsure:

I tried to go through to ALL the locations (and there are many locations to go through) and there is no content visible for me. So I'm not understanding where to find ANY content to move the story forward. (I only got one scene and I'm at a stand still without any tools to let me know what's next to do to move this story forward. :FacePalm:)

Could someone please enlighten me how to start this title's path, and how to play this? With the image posted with a lot of different locations, will the player have to constantly check every location to find content? I hope not...as I'm not a fan of sandbox titles.

Regards.

All I see is this....
View attachment 3743867
ow also i do suggest you explore a bit in your down time - if you don't visit or interact whit the other locations some story events might come as a supprise because the main story line presumes you did so (also a Side LI can be "obtained" in the guild hq that cat girl (her name escapes me right now)

AnubialSoldier

Jan 21, 2020
I've never played this title before, so I downloaded the first part...non compressed version. And it starts with a MC...the getting ready choice. Then MC has sex with a blonde girl...and then it cuts back to his room. OK, so first off where is the mini walk through that was mentioned in an earlier post, or something that helps push the story forward to the next story event? :unsure:

I tried to go through to ALL the locations (and there are many locations to go through) and there is no content visible for me. So I'm not understanding where to find ANY content to move the story forward. (I only got one scene and I'm at a stand still without any tools to let me know what's next to do to move this story forward. :FacePalm:)

Could someone please enlighten me how to start this title's path, and how to play this? With the image posted with a lot of different locations, will the player have to constantly check every location to find content? I hope not...as I'm not a fan of sandbox titles.

Regards.

All I see is this....
View attachment 3743867
I think you downloaded the second part by accident

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FromTheEclipse-P2v0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aug 22, 2017
I'm not gonna lie. I used to look forward to these updates and found the story quite captivating, but ever since Levi was rescued the story has seemed to just drag by. I know there's a lot of events, but it just doesn't feel like anything is happening. And I don't just mean sex (although that seems to be lacking as well). It just feels like everything is being drawn out and nothing is actually being resolved. Hopefully the pace can pick up again soon.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

Regards.

All I see is this....
View attachment 3743867
That is not Part 1. You need Part 1 instead, which has a very different start point.

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Erochaser first, id like to say this is a pretty good game so far hat is off to you. Second, and if there is a mod already made for this somewhere and i missed it sorry, but would it be possible to add some type of indication on the tabs when moving areas if there is a side story/quest/mission somewhere? clicking all options all times is kinda annoying. Third, it was kinda hinted at when we were leaving the keep we would more or less come and go as we pleased, Im assuming thats more or less something in the future plans correct, bc right now portal is disabled when we return. Finally, as far as future pregnancy goes is it only going to be story driven or later down the road not story driven?

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Erochaser first, id like to say this is a pretty good game so far hat is off to you. Second, and if there is a mod already made for this somewhere and i missed it sorry, but would it be possible to add some type of indication on the tabs when moving areas if there is a side story/quest/mission somewhere? clicking all options all times is kinda annoying. Third, it was kinda hinted at when we were leaving the keep we would more or less come and go as we pleased, Im assuming thats more or less something in the future plans correct, bc right now portal is disabled when we return. Finally, as far as future pregnancy goes is it only going to be story driven or later down the road not story driven?
Thank you! There are no mods for this game, nor should you ever need one. Currently almost all story points should be in the master bedroom, just at different points in time. Just use the "rest" button to reach them. Also, the repeatable and non-story events are color coded as a magenta-ish color. I do try to mark the end of the most current content, so you won't try to find non-existent events.

In the future the keep will open up as a new event hub with it's own rooms, repeatable content, and events. It will eventually replace the estate as the main event hub(though you will be able to go between them for the repeatable content in the estate), but not for a while still. As far as future pregnancy goes, it is all story driven. Hope that answers some of your questions!

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
Thank you! There are no mods for this game, nor should you ever need one. Currently almost all story points should be in the master bedroom, just at different points in time. Just use the "rest" button to reach them. Also, the repeatable and non-story events are color coded as a magenta-ish color. I do try to mark the end of the most current content, so you won't try to find non-existent events.

In the future the keep will open up as a new event hub with it's own rooms, repeatable content, and events. It will eventually replace the estate as the main event hub(though you will be able to go between them for the repeatable content in the estate), but not for a while still. As far as future pregnancy goes, it is all story driven. Hope that answers some of your questions!
It does, as for the reason i was mentioning notifying about events in other areas. I mentioned it cause it did find one in part one that took place in the living room involving our second wife, Molly i think her name was, I also noticed one additional slaves name in part 2 that i didnt recognize from part one so that i might of missed one somewhere in the first part, currently going through part one again.
The only other question i do have isnt in game, Im guessing you prefer question on discord over F95 any special channel to ask those in? I know some devs that are peculiar with that

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
It does, as for the reason i was mentioning notifying about events in other areas. I mentioned it cause it did find one in part one that took place in the living room involving our second wife, Molly i think her name was, I also noticed one additional slaves name in part 2 that i didnt recognize from part one so that i might of missed one somewhere in the first part, currently going through part one again.
The only other question i do have isnt in game, Im guessing you prefer question on discord over F95 any special channel to ask those in? I know some devs that are peculiar with that
If it is a story based question you can ask on the 'spoiler' channel, technical questions you can ask on the 'creator commentary' channel.

If someone wants to make a mod for the game, who am I to say no? However you must keep in mind that I won't support it nor help develop it.

Reactions: ikedia
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes