zazi3

Nov 16, 2018
Just started playing this yesterday and love it, but damn give Airi a break. Even if she cant legally be a wife at least let her be treated like one, let her sleep in the bed with him at least.

Only gotten to the part were we meet Talia so it might change later but so far I feel bad

Reactions: Chris2041

Basket Case

Nov 6, 2020
I absolutely love this game! I come across some games I enjoy from time to time, but not many that I love with every fiber of my being. Sure, the sex scenes could use some work, but it makes sense when a dev is fairly new to all this. I unironically play this for the story. Every new event makes me excited to see how I can help someone next, or fuck over one of the other royal families. Gods, I love fucking them over. I'm normally not one for a mostly kinetic novel, but I'm so hooked on this thing that I feel withdrawal now that I'm out of events and have to wait for the next update. Please keep up the amazing work!

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I absolutely love this game! I come across some games I enjoy from time to time, but many that I love with every fiber of my being. Sure, the sex scenes could use some work, but it makes sense when a dev is fairly new to all this. I unironically play this for the story. Every new event makes me excited to see how I can help someone next, or fuck over one of the other royal families. Gods, I love fucking them over. I'm normally not one for a mostly kinetic novel, but I'm so hooked on this thing that I feel withdrawal now that I'm out of events and have to wait for the next update. Please keep up the amazing work!
same here and not every day you see a game with a really good storyline that also not just captivate you it also draws you into that unique fantasy world to a point where it feels like you become the MC and for Erochaser first game actually pretty damn good and I'm also looking forward to when we can see the MC screw over pacific someone maybe also their associates like royally screw them over and hey I didn't rant this time oh shit I think I'm sick is there a doctor in the house :LOL:

Last edited:

Dragon199747

May 20, 2020
This is an early leaked version. I have no control over this or to where it gets uploaded to. When I officially release in a couple of weeks I will make sure there is a MEGA link. Be aware that I will release v0.2.3 to my Patrons at the end of the month before I release v0.2.2 officially her. There is a chance that this will happen again and there is nothing I can do about it. Thank you.
thanks for reponding i understand

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
when are you going to update the game on here and when is that going to be ??
The current version on here was not updated by me and was supposed to go live this week :) . I will update the changelog to reflect v0.2.2 sometime this week. I am not scheduled to release v0.2.3 here until early November. I may do an official v0.2.2 release this week but I am busy working on other projects at the moment so I have to use my time wisely.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes