Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Why do I have two Talia rooms and she shows in room and prison?
I believe the cause of this is the use of an old save file. There were changes made to the values a few updates ago and one of the outcomes was this happening if you used an old save file. I have not been able to replicate the mysterious Talia room duplication and this issue started after the change was made. However, like most bug reports, I will look into it and see if I can get it to replicate.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
I believe the cause of this is the use of an old save file. There were changes made to the values a few updates ago and one of the outcomes was this happening if you used an old save file. I have not been able to replicate the mysterious Talia room duplication and this issue started after the change was made. However, like most bug reports, I will look into it and see if I can get it to replicate.
I can confirm that starting a new save removes the duplicate Talia's room. I loaded a save from 0.1.8b into update 0.2.0 and progressed the story through returning Talia to her room. Upon loading this save into 0.2.3 I ended up with duplicates of her room, one with her in it and one without, as well as her being in the dungeon still. Upon starting a new save in 0.2.3 and progressing through the same amount of story, no duplicated rooms exist.

EDIT: I just finished repeating this process and have a save file on hand that I can share showing this exact scenario. It is attached in case you can use it for debugging. screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Erochaser

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i have a question about the Amazonian event didn't the queen make ash the mc's breeding stock then shouldn't 4 Amazonian came back with the mc not 3 the princess, her 2 handmaids, and ash

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
i have a question about the Amazonian event didn't the queen make ash the mc's breeding stock then shouldn't 4 Amazonian came back with the mc not 3 the princess, her 2 handmaids, and ash
Ash is Princess Myna's personal guard, so she stays with her in the Amaz Forest. She will have to fulfill her duties later. Right now she has to live with the knowledge that it is going to happen.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
Ash is Princess Myna's personal guard, so she stays with her in the Amaz Forest. She will have to fulfill her duties later. Right now she has to live with the knowledge that it is going to happen.
but she only has 6 years to have 6 kids i thought and myna turns 18 in 5 year's ????

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
but she only has 6 years to have 6 kids i thought and myna turns 18 in 5 year's ????
Yup, 6 kids, though I do not remeber putting a time limit on it. I will have to double check. Just in case I did put a limit, the MC will have to make a visit back to the Amaz one day, it was not just a one time thing. Also, when Myna travels Ash goes with her, so when Myna visits the capital Ash will be with her. So there will be plenty of opportunity for her to fulfill her duties.

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
I just ran through the Amaz event again, and nowhere in the entire event was a time limit placed on Ash to fulfil her 6 child quota. She will be viewed as dishonorable until she meets the obligation, but there was never a time limit discussed.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Besides the Brothel, what are the repeatable events? I have found the 3 in the Master Bedroom, and 3 in the Harem rooms. Are there others I've missed?

Also is there a way to go the prison to visit with Fiona?

Oct 5, 2022
Will there be gallery added soon?I mean i would prefer more interactions with the girls.IT IS A HAREM and yet you can't do anything with most of them except those like Airi,Maya,Kayla but they are just repeats.Need to save every scene if i want to see them again that why i hope there will be gallery in future updates and hopefully more interactions with the girls.Story wise very good and intriguing.Thumbs up for that.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Will there be gallery added soon?I mean i would prefer more interactions with the girls.IT IS A HAREM and yet you can't do anything with most of them except those like Airi,Maya,Kayla but they are just repeats.Need to save every scene if i want to see them again that why i hope there will be gallery in future updates and hopefully more interactions with the girls.Story wise very good and intriguing.Thumbs up for that.
I am more focused on the story right now, but I do plan on adding some additional things like a gallery in the future at some point. I going to start with an option that will index all of the different characters(that the top non-story request that I get), and from that I might evolve it into a gallery at some point or a stand alone gallery. Again, moving the story forward is my current goal, since that is what a majority of people seem to like most about From the Eclipse. Doing background content like adding an index and gallery take away a substantial bit of my time and I have to dedicate full updates to them with my limited time that I currently have to work on the game. Thank you!

Oct 5, 2022
I am more focused on the story right now, but I do plan on adding some additional things like a gallery in the future at some point. I going to start with an option that will index all of the different characters(that the top non-story request that I get), and from that I might evolve it into a gallery at some point or a stand alone gallery. Again, moving the story forward is my current goal, since that is what a majority of people seem to like most about From the Eclipse. Doing background content like adding an index and gallery take away a substantial bit of my time and I have to dedicate full updates to them with my limited time that I currently have to work on the game. Thank you!
Tnx for the reply,will look forward to it.And yes ofc the story is most important above all.I play many games and unfortunately rarely anyone focuses on adding story,they just add so called updates that just add a h-scene or even less than that.No point in making weekly updates when story is stuck for months.Thanks for not being like those people.RESPECT

Torin42

Aug 17, 2022
So does anyone have any guesses what was done to Raelin and Kylie?
I was hoping to find this out too. Attacking kids is messed up and whatever weird magical shit they did to Raelin makes my skin crawl. It's to the point where I'm having a hard time even getting myself to play the game so I was hoping to find some spoilers somewhere.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
I was hoping to find this out too. Attacking kids is messed up and whatever weird magical shit they did to Raelin makes my skin crawl. It's to the point where I'm having a hard time even getting myself to play the game so I was hoping to find some spoilers somewhere.
I am ending chapter 2, and this little thread resolves toward the start of chapter 3 ;)

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
when is the next update of the game going to happen
A new update was released less than a month ago. Give the dev some time, renders and story take time to get right, and I would personally rather wait for a quality update than one that's been rushed.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes