rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Think i am stuck somewhere after Osian visited his lil sister. I played 20 days further (now at 69) but get no new events. I see with the 0x52 mod that there are hidden scenes, the amaz for example and the aftermath with Osian but how can i proceed? I don´t know what requirements must be met to proceed.

edit: Now at Day 100 and nothing new. I took a look at every location at every daytime but nothing. Do i have to do a number of some repeatable scenes to trigger something new?

Progress = 4
Progress2 = 0
Try Bonnie's Room, either morning or mid day, there was a stray event trigger there at one time.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I looked in there but nothing appears. The mod even says that there are no hidden events at any daytime i went in.
It could be the old bug from a couple of releases ago where the return to the Amaz event would not trigger on saved games.
Start a new game & skip to either start of chapter 2 or near start of new content.

Also, this is a straight play game, there is zero need for any mods to help in it.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
It could be the old bug from a couple of releases ago where the return to the Amaz event would not trigger on saved games.
Start a new game & skip to either start of chapter 2 or near start of new content.

Also, this is a straight play game, there is zero need for any mods to help in it.
It is my first playthrough, so i started new. I even never get to amaz, the child with bonnie is not born yet.
I think that the last event was with Osian and his visit to his sister (where we get to know that she need a cure and only lives weeks or months)

i used the mod to see if there are more events coming or not.

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
the only events in the game pop up in living room and main bedroom so just keep cycling thru those during different times in the game if nothing pops up either your game is bugged so u may have to restart or u accidently skipped content and also but u might have to ask ero but your mod might be restricting content as well if its downloaded not to sure tho so just ask him if nothing still work

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
It is my first playthrough, so i started new. I even never get to amaz, the child with bonnie is not born yet.
I think that the last event was with Osian and his visit to his sister (where we get to know that she need a cure and only lives weeks or months)

i used the mod to see if there are more events coming or not.
If it's the newest builds like one of the last 2 then everything triggers from the master bedroom
Only 3 reasons for the city anywhere near the start.
1) Visit the tavern & get the job
2) Slave auction to buy Bonnie
3) Guild HQ to buy Kathy.

I do not think there is ANY wait period longer than a day or two between events triggering, so your game is most likely bugged.
Try a fresh install without the mod & see if it helps, if not a fresh download may be needed.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for the tipps. There must be a bug then. I downloaded the last update just 2-3 days ago and started a new game (played it my first time).

The 0x52URM Mod doesn´t change anything in the gamefiles. It just pops up when choices are on screen and you can see what happens (relation points, love points and so on) when you select one. You can change variables also but there is no need here to change anything.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I was not expecting too much from this game when I started, but it was a really enjoyable and fun game so far. The MC was likeable and not a wimp (I hope we can enslave Cindy in the future), the girls are fine (though there are a lot of them and I feel like some get lost sometimes; does anyone have a list of the all the characters?), and I like expanding the harem.
One thing I found lacking was pregnant sex (the scene for Bonnie is a WIP even though it seems like it came out awhile ago, so I hope that gets added eventually), so I hope we might be able to get that in the future. Also, is the "eclipse" ever explained in game, or is it just an event that transports beings to the MC's world?

Bugs I found:
  • The first event with Molly is repeatable until you marry her (occurs when you go back to the tavern)
  • Molly was in the kitchen before she was released from the hospital
  • The Nat assassination event is also repeatable for a short while

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
singing who has stormy eyes that reacts to lies where the fuck screenshot0011.png is Wendy? :LOL: I'M Just hoping next update Wendy has a room and see her in other rooms too also hope more of the MC girls join the Mommy club and after what Zoe said screenshot0002.png I couldn't help to imagine a bunch of little Zoe's running around that would be so adorable oh the weddings too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry for rambling again wait I can ramble again I'm cured :LOL:

Reactions: Erochaser

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
BFC 78 Wendy being in a room will be added in Chapter 3. I am working on the opening to Chapter 3 right now, and getting her in a room is one of the things I know that I have to get into the game. There are certain areas of the game that will be touched up a bit more in the near future and unavailable for a few updates. This is temporary and will be worth the wait in the long run.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Just to make sure my save file is fine, the very last event of this update is the meeting of the Shadows just after giving Lacey a ring, right? My save file is from the days around September 2022, of which I can't remember what version of the game that was.

I vaguely remember about the devlog on the broken saves on the version just after the Amazonian Trip Event (where MC nabbed Ellene), I just want to make sure the game didn't do some finicky bug or something else that could make me skip important parts of the story. Simply because of my save data being old, or is this problem already fixed?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Just to make sure my save file is fine, the very last event of this update is the meeting of the Shadows just after giving Lacey a ring, right? My save file is from the days around September 2022, of which I can't remember what version of the game that was.

I vaguely remember about the devlog on the broken saves on the version just after the Amazonian Trip Event (where MC nabbed Ellene), I just want to make sure the game didn't do some finicky bug or something else that could make me skip important parts of the story. Simply because of my save data being old, or is this problem already fixed?
yes that was the last two events in this update. and September 2022, I do believe was update v0.1.9.and if any of your save file is after v0.1.9. you're all good

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
The screenshots looks good. The overview has me worried about seeing sex scenes without the MC in it though. Still will give it a shot.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The screenshots looks good. The overview has me worried about seeing sex scenes without the MC in it though. Still will give it a shot.
I don't think there's a single one tbh. There's no NTR or male voyeurism. NTR villains are used as a source of drama but you can pretty well always be sure that your girls are safe. I'm pretty sure the only time you ever see another guy's penis is when you stop him from raping some random servant girl at a party, and it's really only there so everyone can laugh at the rapist with a tiny pp.

Reactions: Petermax

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
I don't think there's a single one tbh. There's no NTR or male voyeurism. NTR villains are used as a source of drama but you can pretty well always be sure that your girls are safe. I'm pretty sure the only time you ever see another guy's penis is when you stop him from raping some random servant girl at a party, and it's really only there so everyone can laugh at the rapist with a tiny pp.
I don't mind NTR as long as it is not shown and only if it is absolutely necessary. My bigger worry was sharing, but that also doesn't seems to be the case here, so thanks for the reply.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I don't mind NTR as long as it is not shown and only if it is absolutely necessary. My bigger worry was sharing, but that also doesn't seems to be the case here, so thanks for the reply.
The Dev has stated categorically that there will be NO NTR.
And the MC does not share his girls.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dev needs to put some indicators.. game is starting to get tiresome when for every period of the day I have to check every single room in estate, than city, than the portal to see if there is anything new. That is a ton of wasted time and clicking.

I still have the damn bug with two Talia Rooms.

Reactions: okokok
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes