Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
Dev needs to put some indicators.. game is starting to get tiresome when for every period of the day I have to check every single room in estate, than city, than the portal to see if there is anything new. That is a ton of wasted time and clicking.

I still have the damn bug with two Talia Rooms.
There is only one room in the game where you will find the ability to progress the story, the MC's bedroom. All you have to do is rest/sleep to progress. The other rooms only have repeatable events that do not progress the story. There is no where else in the game to do this. Also I normally put a "this is the end of current content" warning at the end of the current content.

As for the bug you are mentioning that contains two Talia rooms. This is a bug that normally happens when you are using an old save, normally older than v0.1.9. It is recommended that you start a new game with a clean save slot. There is an option at the start of the game that allows you to skip to the start of Chapter 2, or somewhere past the middle of Chapter 2 with a decent sum of money. I suggest deleting all of your old saves to prevent this from happening in the future.

Reactions: jadih96207

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i really loved the story so far a bit sad sometimes with somewhat many in some form disabled girls (blind,sterile...maybe healable in a future update,brainwashed/indoctrinated in jail,poisened in a wheelchair,fragile and so on
i dont know if it is possible do buy the girl that was with maya in the slaver jail in the intro she was somewhat nice to look at...
some of the events are missable it seems...
i really would like to have some more repeatable content for the girls who lived with u thalia and the catgirl have some but the wives (twins) and aries mom ofcourse need some stuff or the maingirls when they are in kitchen,bath,libary ect would be cool to have events there too with all girls,and more children and prenancys please( if not all are up for it then maybe make a decision at sex to go for pregnancy ot pull out)
keep up the good work i hope soon for more updates its now on my watchlist ^^

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020
I update the story in each new update. Is there certain content that you are looking for?
i havnt seen any new content every where i go it only has the option to leave except in the morning when getting up and thats just a repeat of what has been done i may just start over and see if that changes things

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
i havnt seen any new content every where i go it only has the option to leave except in the morning when getting up and thats just a repeat of what has been done i may just start over and see if that changes things
Make sure that you are on the latest version of the game here on F95 (v0.2.4r) and start a new game. If you do not want to play through the first chapter, there is a skip option at the start of the game after you name your character. There is also an option to skip past a good chunk of chapter 2 if you were deep into the game and do not want to do all of that again. All story events are triggered in the MC's bedroom. Non-story events can be found out in the estate and the world but do not affect the main story and are totally optional.

Erochaser

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2021
how come there not shop were the mc can buy clothes and is that going to be put in
This will probably not happen. Could it be done? Probably, but the code that it would need would be a beast for me to work with, and then I would have to shoot each and every scene that the MC is in several times with each outfit(and once again with each new outfit that would be put in later), taking time away from the story. It would just eat up way too much time and I would not want to (or honestly be able to) focus on that aspect at the cost of telling the story. It's not a bad idea, just one that is beyond the scope of what I can do/what I have time to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This will probably not happen. Could it be done? Probably, but the code that it would need would be a beast for me to work with, and then I would have to shoot each and every scene that the MC is in several times with each outfit(and once again with each new outfit that would be put in later), taking time away from the story. It would just eat up way too much time and I would not want to (or honestly be able to) focus on that aspect at the cost of telling the story. It's not a bad idea, just one that is beyond the scope of what I can do/what I have time to do.
The code is pretty simple actually, but there is no getting around needing to do multiple renders. And who is that bothered about what the MC wears? If you were going to do something like this, surely it should be different outfits for the girls?

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
The cheaper way to implement that is just update the static scenes where they lounge around and have the girls change when going out. Of course you can have the outfits unlock special custom scenes to make them worth while. That's how CK handled outfits.

craig117

Jun 8, 2018
i was think the mc buy the outfit for the girls and his slave in there room as like wardrobe changing function mode to see them in but not as a scenes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FromTheEclipse-0.2.5m
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
screenshot0001.png

Why the hell is this still a thing? When can we ever see that Airi can also have the same as what's Kylie feeling? This has gone on a long time now, I swear if there'll be some stupid plot reasons that bad things happen because of this... oh boy.

This conundrum that she and the MC are experiencing whenever she herself is being compared to Kylie might just never end or just be unresolved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and Daddums

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
K, so I haven't played since 0.1.2, so I know I'll need a restart. Is it totally needful to delete old saves as well, or jsut restart clean?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes