VN Ren'Py From Where You Live [v0.6] [Furry_Desirer]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kesla

Dec 23, 2017
There is only 1 short scene so I thought that tag should be added, I don't plan for any more scenes like that :3
Ok so it's one of those that if someone doesn't like it , it just doesn't matter because there is only a short scene for the game to have futa tag but for those that likes futa "HEY LOOK FUTA TAG DOWNLOAD NOW DOWNLOAD NOW"
it looks like a good game so i wish you luck but honestly im not gonna lie im tired of these futa baits ... Everytime I see the futa tag with just one scene I borderline feel like im getting scammed ...

Last edited:

James Rridg3

Feb 8, 2024
Great Job so far the writing in the scenes is really nice its a nice opening to show what you want to do in my opinion. Like others have stated its nice to see some female pred action. The sounds are good. I like the piano music thats just there.

Do you plan on doing any internal views. Or Like have a button to see the scene from another angle, such as internal shot or where it shows all characters in a 3rd person view. Or Alt views of the Fox main character. kind of like the one Rox scene. No request just wondering. I also do not know how much that would increase your background work as well.

Keep up the great work. I look forward seeing more of your work in the future

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
This game has some of the best maw close-up scenes i've seen! Not a fan of same size vore but still loving thee art!

ktn-temp

Jun 4, 2018
Wow, I usually hate AI art but this is really good. Question: will there be anal vore or full tour in the game in the future? Also, if I pay on patreon, will I need discord to access the game? I can't use discord.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
It did get updated but there hasnt been a leak yet. Wonder if it's a lack of subscribers or just that someone who has access hasn't been keeping a tab on it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Fernando88577

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Guess no one bought this creator's patreon in order to get the files from the discord
They had, but the creator is loading the downloads into discord. People don't want to hand over their discord credentials to the scraper sites to scrape. Hence, you get the update posts, but no downloads.

Anonus2021

Oct 8, 2022
They had, but the creator is loading the downloads into discord. People don't want to hand over their discord credentials to the scraper sites to scrape. Hence, you get the update posts, but no downloads.
Right now it's not updating here but dev makes the content free after early access(mega link, not discord), yet no one knows when this early access ends for each version

ktn-temp

Jun 4, 2018
Well, I found the update to public version to 0.5.1 on dev's patreon:
Direct link from post: #hlIEeSQfqRsi2LHb-azbVA
Adds new scenes for Amanda (snake girl), including anal vore and unbirth. Very nice art in the update.

Reactions: cenexone

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FromWhereYouLive-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Hi,
this is an intresting game.
I have some questions.
How can I get Roxanne relation up?
Were can I find Soraya?
Is there at the moment only Vore and one passive sex scene (Croc and Hyena) in the game?
1714212222398.png
Do I have to grind more for more content?
Thanks, G.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes