Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
You can use 7-zip to decrypt, but you must run it in Japanese locale. I just right-clicked on the .zip on chose locale. Unpacked just fine and started normally.

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
Also fair warning to anyone new to Shoku games expect watersports and scat. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
They also usually railroad the player into a linear series of hscenes. Honestly I'm not too much of an expert on them considering I only played two of their games (RJ171384 and RJ148281) but they both did that.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
????
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have a problem with starting the game i get a loading failed error
Somehow Bandizip is not detecting "Japanese" in Auto-Detect mode.
After manual selection of codepage - you can run the game after unpacking with Japanese codepage selected:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
hi i really appreciate your fix but i dont use your zip extractor so if its not too much trouble could you post your edited version of the game because i doubt i will figure it out myself
It's not edited or my game. I downloaded it today from Nopy link given in the OP. Extracted by Bandizip and it runs. You can also do this with WinRar. Any file archiver will do - if it has got code page selectable in the menu.

A140-F6

Aug 24, 2019
For people who are getting the opening bug, you must change the "system locale" to work, this can be found in
Control Panel\Clock and Region, and click on Region, go to administrative, and then change system locale, change the region to japan to work. :) have a nice day

For more info :

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes