bina123

May 27, 2019
hi i really appreciate your fix but i dont use your zip extractor so if its not too much trouble could you post your edited version of the game because i doubt i will figure it out myself
Hi if you still need help
try top bar on Bandizip select options,then settings. On left find extractions and under default code page select japanes it helped me

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Something i don't understand ....... why put a version here with all those useless things to do with bandit watever name it is to make the game work when :

1/ The game was officialy release in English/Japanese on DLSITE

2/ The game was officialy translated by Shoku/DLSITE (yea they do MTL too lol hey it's official so stfu and buy right? lol)

3/ The game work without Japanese emulator (local emu ..... etc .....) just by having Japanese language installed on your windows..

I bought the game since it was already in english and never need to change language or use anything to make it work .....
Or i missed something and someone actualy wanted to promote all the crap i read to use that programe?

Anyway good game to you guys who read me till there ;)

Reactions: m069

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Too bad no birth scene and the 4 other girls are underutilised.
The girls are cute tho, especially Miiko, pink-haired girl.

My save file is as below
-Main story done
-All scenes unlocked.
-All monster unlocked.

-Have maxed lvl all sexual technique(doesn't matter to the story)
-Done prostitute with every npc (doesn't matter also)

Reactions: stever

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
instead of tons of ppl having to jump through hoops to fix the faulty zip of the OP, can the uploaders please for the love of god upload with a proper compression format/encoding....

Reactions: m069

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
instead of tons of ppl having to jump through hoops to fix the faulty zip of the OP, can the uploaders please for the love of god upload with a proper compression format/encoding....
This has nothing to do with the zip file. I have Japanese locale setup on my PC and had 0 issues. If the archive was borked it would effect everyone 100% of the time. However, encoding issues are common with japanese game and the symptoms match up with that scenario.

The problem is that this is a Japanese game and if your computer is not set to read Japanese locale, you will have problems. Even with a locale emulator, sometimes game archives just want to be a problem. You have to use Japanese encoding to in order to unpack the archive. Re-uploading the game is not going to fix things for you.

Reactions: A140-F6

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's more of the same, I preferred strategist annelitte where you could choose if she was lewd or not. While animated it's pretty lame, I didn't enjoy this game either.

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
At this point Shoku has jumped the shark by quite a bit. Every game is just a more and more dumbed down, less content, stupider plot copy-paste of Annelitte.

I remember being told to never xerox a xerox -- the image quality from the original to the copy degrades a bit, and if you use the copy to make another copy the degradation is exponentially increased. Miiko is a copy^10. At this point reusing the original assets developed 7 years ago to pump out another attempt of a game is just a jab at their customer base, that they're so desperate for content they'll pay Shoku $25,000 just to throw Annelitte in the blender again and slurp down whatever shit comes out.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh thank God this thread come back, I thought it was because of the over extreme sex scenes display that will make this game gone forever from this site so I'm glad it allow to stay again

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes