MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Pretty good overall, but a bit too slow and grindy for VERY little content overall and STILL short, the extreme kinks are just a tease because there's barely any (2 large insertions (ork general used as onahole, head-fucked heroine by the head fighter mob (without consequences), a couple ahegaos, barely any gapes), most the stats don't actually do anything... Almost feels like its half a game instead or something. English being an option by default is awesome, though it seems half translated... 7/10 or so i guess.

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Well, I can honestly say this one just isn't for me.
The art style just isn't my thing. I didn't get too far into this one.
Once the guy in my party for no reason ate out the Ogre girl just because he was horny I checked out.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I don't suppose there is a better translation somewhere than this hideous MTL? Are all of Shoku's games translated this badly?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I kind interested and wait for full translated version of this game. I know that sounds bad of me but I no joke it would look better if this game was fully translated and doesn't ruin someone day when tried out. If there skip mode so I reach end of game when goes into crazy mode like some games do where want you tortured while wait for end of sex scenes like some of do.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
you really have to download Bandizip , I tried to pass only the files that are missing , and when I pass one , it asks for another file , and so on , you can not play without using Bandizip

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i got 7Zip which normaly does auto change language and since i only get traingles and qstion marks icons even on Japanes langauge for extracting doesnt work i think this game needs a proper Translation since that aint japanese language.
iff you use this mega link its proper Japanese and you dont even need to change local langauge on the extractor ether

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
"The heroine is shy when lewd degree is zero"

Is it possible to have an interesting gameplay with low LD? I am not a fan of cock hungry sluts and prefer when the heroine is reluctant.

Reactions: quiboune

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
"The heroine is shy when lewd degree is zero"

Is it possible to have an interesting gameplay with low LD? I am not a fan of cock hungry sluts and prefer when the heroine is reluctant.
I believe there is a series of unavoidable events over the course of the game that raise lewd degree. So I am reasonably sure its not possible to reach the end game with lewd degree still low.

• Sad
Reactions: Fibbers
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes