1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, it's such a shame that so many apparently good NTR games are MTL'd to hell and back. Not only can't I understand shit, I also have to wait 1 or 2 seconds for every translation to actually kick in.

Oct 29, 2020
Good grinding but lack of H content, coud be more for more experience like :

1. add 2D HCG and sprite animation more
2. more H with bunny brothel and the girl
3. more H with the monster ( lose battle )
3. add monster pet for H content
4. add more genre like vogeur, masturbate heroine/mc , ntr ? , 3p/4p/orgy/gangbang

Quite enjoyable for killing time

Btw any new info for this one -->

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FrontierVillageOfSexAndAdventure-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Nvm, there is, just gotta get the girls to 5 hearts
How is the gameplay experience so far? I got gatekept by the MTL. I'm pretty sure I actually gave this game a fair shake and downloaded it, but it was illegible at the time.

Madm29

Oct 14, 2021
How is the gameplay experience so far? I got gatekept by the MTL. I'm pretty sure I actually gave this game a fair shake and downloaded it, but it was illegible at the time.
The game seems to focus more on the grindy element, stories and dialogues rather than the h scenes, the dialogues are pretty good imo but the MTL kinda ruins it a bit. For the gameplay, the tutorial isn't very detailed but it's easy to get the hang of. Gets pretty boring after a while, all you do is wait for the adventurers to kill mobs, get money and loot, give them as gifts to increase their stats and affections, expand the village, that's all. The chibi h scenes are...not great, you can't zoom in, it's a mini game and you have to stay focus on the bar, there is one 2D hcg for each girls and you have to get them to 5 hearts (from what I've seen) and it takes a long time to do so. My thoughts on this game is that it's average, the game has quite a few flaws and missed opportunities for way better contents.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgarBoi

juizz

Feb 28, 2018
Does this have NTR? Also, is it just me, or is the English translation for 1.5 borked?

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 10 Votes