1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
How do I even translate the ingame text? It doesn't really help if it only title screen buttons is the only thing that translated and the rest of the game are Japanese. (At this point, a badly made fan MTL like Demonion 2 is acceptable.)
The whole game was automatically translated for me, took a second for each new sentence but eventually it did, didn't have to do anything to set it up either, can't say why it isn't working for you.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
So couple things, can our character attack at all? I selected girls to move into houses but doesnt seem like they are moving in. How can I make them? The screen just says "Moving In"
Also why are none of my adventurer's moving into the house i choose for them their stuck in a never ending loop of moving in???
same for me, built all houses and no one moved in after selecting owners. Buggy and grindy, left it playing in background to collect the money/items

edit for other bugs noticed:
all chars at 5 hearts but not all cg's triggered. Also sprites for males never switch from the 1 or can be seen in recollection.
char sexual counters also not all work, regardless of how many times you try.

Last edited:

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
dont play this game guys, dont make the same mistake I just made !

I played it for 7 hours, got 5 scenes, and I dont even know how you would unlock the rest.

Grind is out of this world.

I cant beat Tree boss, and there are still 2 other bosses after him.
Even after 7 hours, my heroes are around 43 level, (so 10 higher then tree boss and still cant do shit)

My heroes also have best possible gear. To get that you need to grind for best tier gear, and then upgrade it in blacksmith. To upgrade you need fuck ton of gold because your upgrage can fail and you not only lose gold (and upgrade stones) but also lose more gold because fuck you. Failing upgrade cost extra gold, like twice as many as you need. This mechanic is taken from worst possible korean or chinese phone games when you have to PAY to only TRY to get upgrade. THE WORST POSSIBLE CANCER IN VIDEO GAMES.

The only thing I could still do is to farm food, and it take TOO LONG, and you have limited farm space and you need mix of vegetables to get special power up food. So you need to farm multiple times to get mix of vegetables. JESUS CHRIST THIS IS BAD.

DONT PLAY THIS SHIT

Reactions: nsfwchan and Bknjuu

98oe43wkj

Apr 15, 2021
I edited the machine translation for Characters, Items, Bosses, and some menu stuff
you can put this .txt in the BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder

i could not get the item stats to translate smoothly but in _Preprocessors.txt you can put these if you want to read them better
体力=HP
攻撃力=ATK
魔力=MAG
会心率=CRT
素早さ=EVA

the balloon minigame is still bugged on 2nd entry forcing softlock restart (but the game auto-saves anyway) and the endgame bosses are not balanced
it's a cool game idea but the game is not fun in the current state

MAdnan

Mar 18, 2021
I want to ask, how to attack on monsters I checked every button on keyboard but don't attack on any button

Fartland

Apr 3, 2021
You should win competions and dont let other male characters get more hearts than u...with this u can solo the girls

hungchip

Feb 19, 2022
dont play this game guys, dont make the same mistake I just made !

I played it for 7 hours, got 5 scenes, and I dont even know how you would unlock the rest.

Grind is out of this world.

I cant beat Tree boss, and there are still 2 other bosses after him.
Even after 7 hours, my heroes are around 43 level, (so 10 higher then tree boss and still cant do shit)

My heroes also have best possible gear. To get that you need to grind for best tier gear, and then upgrade it in blacksmith. To upgrade you need fuck ton of gold because your upgrage can fail and you not only lose gold (and upgrade stones) but also lose more gold because fuck you. Failing upgrade cost extra gold, like twice as many as you need. This mechanic is taken from worst possible korean or chinese phone games when you have to PAY to only TRY to get upgrade. THE WORST POSSIBLE CANCER IN VIDEO GAMES.

The only thing I could still do is to farm food, and it take TOO LONG, and you have limited farm space and you need mix of vegetables to get special power up food. So you need to farm multiple times to get mix of vegetables. JESUS CHRIST THIS IS BAD.

DONT PLAY THIS SHIT
If you have CheatEngine 7.4
New scan Exactly Money with 4 byte.
Next scan. Edit it!!!
That is it! So Easy! 10-30 Minutes Full CG.
Sorry. My English is Very bad. Good luck with CheatEngine!

Reactions: rokrad

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
bruh... that is the same as calling petite loli....

The dude ain't shota, short and skinny sure, but shota... is the male version of loli.. i.e. prepubescent. (he about a foot too tall).
Nope. Loli is a girl with a child face, height, weight, age, etc won't matter. If a girl have a child face, she is a loli. Same goes with shota. If a guy have a child face, he is a shota.
Dude don't give your own definition of shota and loli.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Nope. Loli is a girl with a child face, height, weight, age, etc won't matter. If a girl have a child face, she is a loli. Same goes with shota. If a guy have a child face, he is a shota.
Dude don't give your own definition of shota and loli.
Bruh... it has literally never meant that.... you should go and look up the term lmao XD lolita comes from a book by the same name, and it has nothing to with just the face, and literally everything else XD

xshinoda

Jul 2, 2021
game is decent design wise but really buggy and the battles are undertuned. Got end game gear but still have trouble dealing with Lv.20+ quest monsters.

Figured it wasn't worth continuing with the game after unlocking 2 CG scenes, usually these simulator games it'd be easier to farm currency later you get in the game as you unlock more upgrades but this game gets worse somehow since you have to buy out the mercenary that you geared up yourself :rolleyes:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
View attachment 2334585

Wait a minute...aren't those different guys fucking the girls?

look again, the different guys having sex with different girls that aren't the heroin's.

i guess its whore or a prostitution house you build.

Edit: yep, its a whore house that you build.
also this game is trash, even with cheats, my maxed out hired adventurers will never be able to beat the damn 25+ level bosses.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 10 Votes