1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
So fire emblem and make your own town? Seem interesting.
I am working on finding v1.4 in hopes that fixes some of the bugs however I do not believe anyone has uploaded it yet.
Thanks for everything. It's the game playable or should we wait for the bugfix?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Well dlsite have shota tag so i think it deserve to be here as well, unlike that other game that has shota tag here but not on dlsite
But honestly it doesn't really bother me especially since tags on this site are a mess
I only see the "Elder girl x younger boy" tag, which don't necessarily mean shota. And judging from the 2d art, the player is a young teen (basically about the standard shonen protags in age).

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
2D CG, 2D Game, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Censored, Creampie, Fantasy, Groping, Harem, Japanese Game, Male Protagonist, Management, Romance, RPG, Simulator, Vaginal Sex
What? 1/5 with these tags?
English (Reipatcher real time translation)
Oh. Normally the meta NTR experience is supposed to be getting NTRed out of a proper NTR game translation but I guess it happens elsewhere too. Such is life and such is MTL95zone.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
I wished people who put these crappy Unity Reipatcher translations would go through the game (with sugoi) so it would cache the translation so we don't have to wait the couple of seconds for the TLs to go through.

If you guys didn't know it takes like 1 minute for patch something with Reipatcher with no caching involved...
This is how low effort this garbage is.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
What am I doing wrong all the dialog is in Japanese?
did you let it sit for a few seconds? the translation takes my game about 3 or 5 seconds. it apears as japanese first and then once they are done speaking the translation program or what ever will turn the text to english. but as i said it takes a few seconds

Reactions: Diconica

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
did you let it sit for a few seconds? the translation takes my game about 3 or 5 seconds. it apears as japanese first and then once they are done speaking the translation program or what ever will turn the text to english. but as i said it takes a few seconds
Thanks that was the issue. Unfortunately it doesn't translate everything. Also when I enter the inn it just goes black and freezes.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks that was the issue. Unfortunately it doesn't translate everything. Also when I enter the inn it just goes black and freezes.
it going black and freezeing happens when ever i enter a building after i do a second baloon game because of a bug with that i seem to have every single time. when i start a second baloon game the first baloon seems to start me off at the same number i left off on at the end of the first game. and when the time runs out it freezes there. i can hit escape and go to the main menu but i still see all of the interactables in the top right and left like the quests/money and such. if i start from this then when i go in any building it blackscreen freezes. if i close the game intirely and reload it then im able to get into buildings. so just completely restart the game and load it up again and see if it fixes it like mine does.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
so is there any one for us ourselfs to fight is a question i have. or is the sword we carry purely decorative?

Oeshik

Apr 25, 2020
1674632623419.png
So... where are these scenes ingame? All I see is chibi fucking animations. I looked up the story section in the gallery and its only dialogues. Are these supposed to be at the end or something?

Mar 19, 2018
The game always crashes everytime I finished that balloon minigame, or rather the game still running but I can do nothing. I can still press esc to quit but somehow the game UI got transported into title screen like wut? And I need to exit the game entirely if I want to play again. However, this problem persists everytime.
At first, I thought it was the problem with my PC but after reading the comments the problem seems to be either the game itself or the reipatcher.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So couple things, can our character attack at all? I selected girls to move into houses but doesnt seem like they are moving in. How can I make them? The screen just says "Moving In"

Reactions: NEET.hell

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
the mini-game ends, by inflating balloons, the picture hangs and the game continues to live its own life, messages about receiving money from the hotel come. I can't close the mini game. have to restart the game. how to treat?

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes