1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
I not, undestend.... Why i see in image below, dieffernt male NPC? Were is NTR Tag? Or? 0_0

Someone else mentioned this already.

It's the girls in the brothel that the male characters go to. (I haven't gotten to that part yet)

Kwinsi

Jan 28, 2018
Here is my save file with all Animations and CG animations. If you want to watch the CG animation always pick the 2nd from top. The one marked in red is the Story related Scene. This goes for every other Character aswell.
Tnx for the save, you saved my time, game totally doesn't worth time to waste =)

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Game is not translated.
Plugging Reipatcher into a game without playing through it once to check whether it's even playable and generating a translation file can not be considered having translated the game.
I look forward to the day this absolute horseshit finally gets banned from this site.

It's a shame, because the game is actually good and doesn't deserve this treatment.
Oh and btw this isn't even the newest version kek.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ok let me get this straight.... the sprites in the first post indicated there are people fucking each other, you as the mayor is well...
View attachment 2334884
You are a shota so you arent having any sex at all ....
So shota voyeur fantasy world the game?

My disappointment is immesurable...
It's because you are a shota that you're getting so much pussies, actually.

Reactions: Ali Fauzi

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I was hoping it was a game where everybody fucked everybody, but the actual characters are MC-exclusive, the rest are nameless brothel workers

Last edited:

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Language: English (Reipatcher real time translation)
So we're now at a point where less than a minute of work consisting of downloading a Japanese game, a Unity plugin and slapping them in a single zip is considered a translated game release? What's next, just posting untranslated Japanese games and telling the user to download the MTL plugin themselves? If you want to post untranslated games so badly, why not just make a separate forum section for them instead of resorting to this bullshit?

You know, Reipatcher builds an offline cache of all the lines it translates. They could've just played through the game one single time with Reipatcher on and they'd had a fully functional, offline MTL ready. Still shitty poetry, but at least they wouldn't be lying when claiming that the game comes with a translation.

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
Well pretty boring game, but it could have been so much more...
Each heroine got one scene.

To answer a few questions:
How to attack -> You cannot attack. You can only walk around.
How to play -> First do the quests. Later give the best weapons/armors/accessories to the guys running around.

What can you do ->
Upgrade buildings to unlock some stuff or get more money.
Upgrade items at the blacksmith (Only worth it in the beginning. The guys and girls will upgrade their own stuff)
Farm (Buy seeds from Diana (red haired lady)), plant them, wait and you get vegetables.
Cook (In the back of the tavern) You need vegetables from the farm. You get Food, that you can give to the girls and they get a small stat boost.
Give presents (Buy them from Diana.) Every girl wants different ones.
Fuck. (After you got them to at least one heart) You get a stamina boost to fuck longer.
Fight bosses -> You get money and items, but you also need to spent some money.

NTR? -> No you fuck all of them. The male ones just go to the brothel
Harem scene -> No, just one scene for every heroine. (And chibi stuff)

What you should do to play the game. Never ever play the balloon game twice. Just press somewhere else when it pops up.
I can't seem to upgrade the buildings I don't seem to have the 3 resource which is 120 at present

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So we're now at a point where less than a minute of work consisting of downloading a Japanese game, a Unity plugin and slapping them in a single zip is considered a translated game release? What's next, just posting untranslated Japanese games and telling the user to download the MTL plugin themselves? If you want to post untranslated games so badly, why not just make a separate forum section for them instead of resorting to this bullshit?

You know, Reipatcher builds an offline cache of all the lines it translates. They could've just played through the game one single time with Reipatcher on and they'd had a fully functional, offline MTL ready. Still shitty poetry, but at least they wouldn't be lying when claiming that the game comes with a translation.
You are under the impression that uploads have ever been about quality or we care about quality. if quality was a factor the v.001 Renpy incest crap games that will be abandoned in 3 months and MTLs would never get uploaded. Unfortunately for you, our role is uploader, not content curator.

These game uploads are nothing new. Baasb uploads this shit on the regular for the lulz, This was a request from one of your lovely community members they provided the files, I uploaded as a favor. I check to make sure it boots and runs. I have no desire to waste my free time playing through a game I care nothing for, just to appease the masses.

Our job is to upload, not create a curated experience that lives up to your standards. The game boots, and is playable. I don't care if it is in full english, or engrish, or if you have to take 30 seconds to generate a script that lets you have an idea of what is going on. I care even less about the pages upon pages of temper tantrums because a man child got disappointed over a shitty game being uploaded.

This isn't directed at you but this thread as a whole, because "MTL im so mad" posts are a pain in the ass to filter through to find something that actually requires attention.

If you don't like the game good, neither did I. Just move on cuz right now you're just pissing in the wind. You want things to change then become an Uploader and upload what you want. I personally don't ignore people's requests so if they want it, they got it.

sirdrake2nd

Jan 7, 2021
Anyone know if there's a way to change the wasd movement with some other buttons for example the directional arrows on your keyboard? I can't play properly with wasd

Scavedro

Sep 28, 2017
bruh... that is the same as calling petite loli....

The dude ain't shota, short and skinny sure, but shota... is the male version of loli.. i.e. prepubescent. (he about a foot too tall).
Well dlsite have shota tag so i think it deserve to be here as well, unlike that other game that has shota tag here but not on dlsite
But honestly it doesn't really bother me especially since tags on this site are a mess

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
It's like one step away from a pure idle game, there is just nothing for the player to do other than the balloon shit that destabilizes the game every time you do it. Definitely just grab a save from someone and spare yourself this slog.

Edit: Yeah it's only a 4.1 rating on DLsite, which is a like a 3/10 by any other site's review standards.

Last edited:

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
If someone solves the problem with hanging on the second event with balloons, please tell me.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well dlsite have shota tag so i think it deserve to be here as well, unlike that other game that has shota tag here but not on dlsite
But honestly it doesn't really bother me especially since tags on this site are a mess
hmmm, possibly cause of the chibi art tbh.

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes