1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Outside of the starting menu, everything is in Japanese. Did I miss a step? The auto-translator isn't doing anything...
Just wait a bit. It takes a while for it to translate. This makes reading the dialogue a pain, but it's tardspeak anyway so just skip through it. Fortunately, the tooltips don't have to be retranslated.

But as someone has said, this is extremely buggy. Random crashes and freezes everywhere. Just lost a bit of money because the game froze on starting a subjugation quest.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 2334585

Wait a minute...aren't those different guys fucking the girls?
Yea, I typically fall into the "Mine, mine, mine...uggo you can have her, mine mine mine" camp.
If the choice is really in there to [Harem] it up, keep them all for yourself, and not pass them out like party favors I'll give this a go.
As it seems in the picture, each guy has his girls, I think maybe each "protagonist" has his party of girls for a harem
Alright. So the ones with other guys seem to be when they visit the brothel. Those don't even seem to be recorded in the gallery, so it's just there pretty much for atmosphere -- all the sprite scenes in the gallery are of the protagonist. I'm still neglecting a couple of the male adventurers though, mostly because they seem like assholes.

Apr 1, 2021
Just wait a bit. It takes a while for it to translate. This makes reading the dialogue a pain, but it's tardspeak anyway so just skip through it. Fortunately, the tooltips don't have to be retranslated.

But as someone has said, this is extremely buggy. Random crashes and freezes everywhere. Just lost a bit of money because the game froze on starting a subjugation quest.
All of the tooltips are also in Japanese for me. I also just had a game freeze at the end of a balloon blowing quest.

Apr 1, 2021
Alright. So the ones with other guys seem to be when they visit the brothel. Those don't even seem to be recorded in the gallery, so it's just there pretty much for atmosphere -- all the sprite scenes in the gallery are of the protagonist. I'm still neglecting a couple of the male adventurers though, mostly because they seem like assholes.
Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 11.13.59 PM.png

popober

Jun 9, 2017
There is no change even after several minutes. Outside of where it says 'Space' and my own name. There is no english at all.
I see. Then something's definitely broken there. Maybe you can try redownloading a new one, or unpacking in Japanese locale if you didn't do it the first time around. I think that's a common problem with these kinds of games.

titaniumman

Sep 25, 2018
So how do you play this? My reputation or whatever is never raising to build any of the buildings, what am I supposed to do to raise it. Am I supposed to fight the monsters outside the village? And how? None of the keys do anything

• Sad
Reactions: usyel coalla

アマオト

Nov 8, 2019
Game usually bugs out on the Balloon minigame. From the 2nd time you do the minigame, the score carries over, or probably because of the translator, and causes it to freeze when the timer's up.
At times you can skip the balloon minigame by clicking somewhere else, but it doesnt always work.
There are also times where projectiles don't spawn, causing ranged characters to go in an endless loop of trying to kill a monster.

All of these require a game restart, sadly.

So how do you play this? My reputation or whatever is never raising to build any of the buildings, what am I supposed to do to raise it. Am I supposed to fight the monsters outside the village? And how? None of the keys do anything
You leave that to the adventurers afaik, there's a quest list in the upper right that gives rep. There are times where you get a massive increase in rep from getting town upgrades. It feels odd that the MC is armed but cant fight lol

Reactions: liliana9

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
I'll revisit this in a year or so, the machine translation takes too long to appear and it's quality is quite poor

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes