1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Trying TLng this game from the root, and TADA,, this game has combined Japanese and Chinese words...

Now we can only hope that there is a proper translation.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
I really need to remember to look at what the translation method is before trying games. I couldn't stand 30 seconds of that "translation". I know machine translators suck at converting Asian languages to English, but youd think by now that somebody would figure out how to just program the logic to assume that its first guess at which gender pronoun to use is wrong and just auto flip it. I seriously wonder what it is about the languages that translators cannot get He/She, I/You, and all of the variations correct.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I really need to remember to look at what the translation method is before trying games. I couldn't stand 30 seconds of that "translation". I know machine translators suck at converting Asian languages to English, but youd think by now that somebody would figure out how to just program the logic to assume that its first guess at which gender pronoun to use is wrong and just auto flip it. I seriously wonder what it is about the languages that translators cannot get He/She, I/You, and all of the variations correct.
From what little I know they don't have the same sort of gender-based pronouns that western languages, but rather their pronouns are based more on ones relation with it (and while gender can be somewhat extracted from it sometimes, there are plenty of cases where the same can be used for both genders, and thus context is what is needed to really decide the gender, and well MTL's are bad at context)

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ok let me get this straight.... the sprites in the first post indicated there are people fucking each other, you as the mayor is well...
1674546809731.png
You are a shota so you arent having any sex at all ....
So shota voyeur fantasy world the game?

My disappointment is immesurable...

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
Ok let me get this straight.... the sprites in the first post indicated there are people fucking each other, you as the mayor is well...
View attachment 2334884
You are a shota so you arent having any sex at all ....
So shota voyeur fantasy world the game?

My disappointment is immesurable...
Did you even play the game yet?
The shota gets all the female adventurer, while the male adventurer bangs npc brothel (generated when they go to the brothel bed)

Zeon6666

May 7, 2017
Well pretty boring game, but it could have been so much more...
Each heroine got one scene.

To answer a few questions:
How to attack -> You cannot attack. You can only walk around.
How to play -> First do the quests. Later give the best weapons/armors/accessories to the guys running around.

What can you do ->
Upgrade buildings to unlock some stuff or get more money.
Upgrade items at the blacksmith (Only worth it in the beginning. The guys and girls will upgrade their own stuff)
Farm (Buy seeds from Diana (red haired lady)), plant them, wait and you get vegetables.
Cook (In the back of the tavern) You need vegetables from the farm. You get Food, that you can give to the girls and they get a small stat boost.
Give presents (Buy them from Diana.) Every girl wants different ones.
Fuck. (After you got them to at least one heart) You get a stamina boost to fuck longer.
Fight bosses -> You get money and items, but you also need to spent some money.

NTR? -> No you fuck all of them. The male ones just go to the brothel
Harem scene -> No, just one scene for every heroine. (And chibi stuff)

What you should do to play the game. Never ever play the balloon game twice. Just press somewhere else when it pops up.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
As far as MTL goes its not that bad. Everything is understandable and in my case reipatcher doing everything fast. Game itself kinda boring though. Grind kinda slow, sex scenes are chibi sprites screwing with eachother. Its fine, but not great.

Scavedro

Sep 28, 2017
Actual shota game without shota tag, while game that have like 1 shota scene get shota tag and trigger warning
Classic

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes