1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Kwinsi

Jan 28, 2018
Bug on 2nd balloon contest, black screen when I'm entering INN second time, can't play it in this condition, will wait for fix patch.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Is that reipatcher thing MTL? Is it any good?
Its the worst MTL posable. So what it does is when the text pops up it looks it up in google translate and a few seconds later replaces the text. So not only is it google translate you have to wait a few seconds on every line of text to for it to be replaced, if it even manages to replace it in time when scrolling or auto text comes into play.

Reactions: Geolin and anon8525

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
when i do the balloon minigame, the second time the end menu don't pop so i'm stuck in the minigame. i did 3 new game, the three times i'm stuck

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Oh look! Another game that I might as well just play in Japanese and save myself the head-ache from the fuck-awful MTL shite.

All with a nice dose of hypocrisy to boot.

Thanks, MTL-ers, for ensuring that another game has lower chances of getting any kind of decent fan-translation. That's sarcasm btw, if it wasn't obvious enough.

• Angry
Reactions: Josba and Gummiel

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Actual shota game without shota tag, while game that have like 1 shota scene get shota tag and trigger warning
Classic
bruh... that is the same as calling petite loli....

The dude ain't shota, short and skinny sure, but shota... is the male version of loli.. i.e. prepubescent. (he about a foot too tall).

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
2D CG, 2D Game, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Censored, Creampie, Fantasy, Groping, Harem, Japanese Game, Male Protagonist, Management, Romance, RPG, Simulator, Vaginal Sex
I not, undestend.... Why i see in image below, dieffernt male NPC? Were is NTR Tag? Or? 0_0

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes