1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
So... where are these scenes ingame? All I see is chibi fucking animations. I looked up the story section in the gallery and its only dialogues. Are these supposed to be at the end or something?
No clue, but my speculation:
Might be from gifting the girls things, but otherwise no clue. Might be a bug, where new dialogues are supposed to show up after each heart [eg. the case/bottom thing after the 1st heart] -- Though, this you can just check your mailbox for, maybe?

アマオト

Nov 8, 2019
So... where are these scenes ingame? All I see is chibi fucking animations. I looked up the story section in the gallery and its only dialogues. Are these supposed to be at the end or something?
Yes those are 5 heart events

Seems broken to me
the mini-game ends, by inflating balloons, the picture hangs and the game continues to live its own life, messages about receiving money from the hotel come. I can't close the mini game. have to restart the game. how to treat?
Ignore the Balloon minigame, or never do more than once. Wish people could read previous posts

So couple things, can our character attack at all? I selected girls to move into houses but doesnt seem like they are moving in. How can I make them? The screen just says "Moving In"
Main character cant attack despite carrying a sword. Same happens to me as well, They dont seem to move into the houses and still use the Inn

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Supposedly found v1.4. The OP has been updated. See if that helps with any of the bugs. The auto translator was changed from reipatcher to the bepis version. probably won't make a difference. I just know some people hate Reipatcher so I changed it. I'm not generating a translation file for you all. Either transfer yours over or deal with it and create your own as you play.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Ill be honest, I loved this game....s concept! The NPCs going out and leveling on their own but you can send them on missions to kill bosses while you manage the town was a neat idea. Failed in execution as there just isn't much there in terms of progression to the point where you just end up using the 3x speed to get shit done quicker.
Which is a shame because I was actually enjoying the game play for the most part, if it was more rewarding and had a looooooot more stuff in it, other than base building and waiting around, this could've been great!
I dont even mind the sprite animations as they were pretty well done and there was some variety in poses between the girls. But lack of proper H scenes, until you get them to 5 hearts (which is a big grind) really hurt it. I could see this being my new addiction if it was handled just a bit better.

On that note, is there any other games that are like this one?

NEET.hell

May 3, 2021
I wish there was a way to disable the balloon mini game from constantly popping up, it gets annoying after awhile.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
The game is okay-ish, but it needs better translation.

I can make bits and bobs here and there, but overall, I can't understand what is happening lore-wise.

NEET.hell

May 3, 2021
Also why are none of my adventurer's moving into the house i choose for them their stuck in a never ending loop of moving in???

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Ah, finally a AAA eroge. AAA as in launched so riddled with bugs it is barely playable.

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
His previous game was a grindfest as well, but it was at better than whatever this became.

The fact we can move around the map is so pointless (like the sword our character holds and never uses). Seeing the entire village on a single screen would make the game more fluid. I spent a better amount of my time just trying to find the girls to gear them up and give them gifts. Ah, by the way you can easily screw yourself over if some of your characters get too underleveled. The game doesn't really have a good way for them to catch up once the mobs get too strong.

If they get stuck in a campaign or are just fighting random mobs, you're just stuck there waiting around for gear and points. There's not much to do in town as well except maybe fucking the merchant which is surprising a chore as well with the sprite minigame.

The best advice I can give is quit and save to get the characters in their initial spawn so you can actually interact with them easier.
Ignore everything I said after quit. Just quit and find something else to play.

JALurk2023

Dec 8, 2019
Thank you for the game files.
The game concepts is nice, but will need lots of bug fixing. Wish the AI can be more cooperative when dealing with random monsters.

schlag

May 20, 2019
this game should really not be in the completed section , to many problems with it. and yes there is more then the chibi animations depending

check out page 5 second post for save file with 5 animations by GrafSativia

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Game is pretty jank, i like the concept and what is there is good aside from the dumb balloon thing, but i want more, a lot more.

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Art's kinda lame,
Gameplay is poo
I played this game,
So you don't have to.

Seriously, the gameplay bugs are very infuriating with this game.

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
How do I even translate the ingame text? It doesn't really help if it only title screen buttons is the only thing that translated and the rest of the game are Japanese. (At this point, a badly made fan MTL like Demonion 2 is acceptable.)

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes