Unity Abandoned Frosh Life [v0.6.1] [Sexy Simulations]

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Checked the log as cold_arctus suggested.

There was something about "College Life" folder not found.

So i copied "Frosh Life" folder (in AppData/LocalLow/Sexy Simulations) and renamed it to "College Life" and game works now.
Probably just creating College Life folder there will do.
A big TY for your hint ! Now, the game run !

Reactions: Priappus

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Works for me now. This is hilarious.

I bet the only people who've didn't have the black screen problem had played older versions of this so they already had that folder.
I played this game on v0.2 and I have the black screen !

Reactions: Pinsel

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019

So i copied "Frosh Life" folder (in AppData/LocalLow/Sexy Simulations) and renamed it to "College Life" and game works now.
Spot on. This simple renaming solved the problem. Dev should be informed and files updated.

inevamag

Mar 17, 2019
I saw that after i posted, but why should i put my game in a hidden map somewhere i never are? I will remove it instead. Never seen something like this.
You dont have to move the game. I meant the folder that was already there, created when you first time run the game.

SirBen77

Nov 24, 2017

it works,thx

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
is Selma zoey's sister?
That's what I'm thinking is most likely. She went into the party, beelined to your and said "I've been looking for you" meaning she knew exactly what the MC looked like from the picture earlier. She also would know Zoey wouldn't be at the party.

aob86

May 12, 2019
That's what I'm thinking is most likely. She went into the party, beelined to your and said "I've been looking for you" meaning she knew exactly what the MC looked like from the picture earlier. She also would know Zoey wouldn't be at the party.
yes your right about them, that's why i didn't have my fun with her because short of the last to be relieved romanceable character being amazing zoey is my pic and selma seems like a proper slut i mean who decides just to upset there sister will get dressed up (minus panties of course) to go find a guy her sister likes to try and f**k him and you know shes a quality women when instead of using the toilet a stones throw away she uses the bushes outside the front door to pee ..... classy

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I bet the only people who've didn't have the black screen problem had played older versions of this so they already had that folder.
I played the last release and I'm pretty sure I played the first release as well and still had the problem.

NorthernGent try this it fixed the problem for me.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017

Thx man. That helped ^^

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019

I don't get it. where is this AppData/LocalLow/Sexy Simulations?

Reactions: NorthernGent
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes