4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Frostshade-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Don't put no sexual content if you will add it later. That is for games that dont and will never have any, I believe. moonlit_games

Also future tags in the genre spoiler or dev notes will be helpful.
Tags are for the CURRENT state of the game. So if there was no sex in it then, the tag applies. Future stuff goes in spoilers and dev notes.

snapturtle34

Jun 24, 2017
The game is quite enjoyable. I like the main character and the girls. I hope we can choose which girls to get involved with, and I also hope the developer allows us to play as an "evil" character or a jerk. There are some girls I really want to reject.
But again, overall nice game.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Tags are for the CURRENT state of the game. So if there was no sex in it then, the tag applies. Future stuff goes in spoilers and dev notes.
You either lack critical thinking or did not read anything passed what you thought would give you a reason to speak. You even went as far as to repeat what I said already. I am aware of the tag rules but think about it for a second. It would be the only tag that would need to be removed 100% of the time over the natural intended course of the game. There is no point in adding it just to remove it later. No other tag works that way.

Functionally that pretty much just sends the wrong message and the lack of any other sexual tag already does it's job for games in early development. If used to filter searches, its rather pointless for a whitelist search for games that will eventually have such content, and as a blacklist search option, it will only hurt the game's visibility if the intention is to add such content later.

Reactions: Skull Mask

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Frostshade [v0.5] [Moonlit Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The game is quite enjoyable. I like the main character and the girls. I hope we can choose which girls to get involved with, and I also hope the developer allows us to play as an "evil" character or a jerk. There are some girls I really want to reject.
But again, overall nice game.
Almost everything you said and asked for has the same answer:

This is a Kinetic Novel.

As in:

- Not a game
- No choosing of girls
- No choosing of paths, Evil or otherwise
- No rejections

Peace :(

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes