4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Don't put no sexual content if you will add it later. That is for games that dont and will never have any, I believe. moonlit_games

Also future tags in the genre spoiler or dev notes will be helpful.
Tags are for the CURRENT state of the game. So if there was no sex in it then, the tag applies. Future stuff goes in spoilers and dev notes.

snapturtle34

Jun 24, 2017
The game is quite enjoyable. I like the main character and the girls. I hope we can choose which girls to get involved with, and I also hope the developer allows us to play as an "evil" character or a jerk. There are some girls I really want to reject.
But again, overall nice game.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Tags are for the CURRENT state of the game. So if there was no sex in it then, the tag applies. Future stuff goes in spoilers and dev notes.
You either lack critical thinking or did not read anything passed what you thought would give you a reason to speak. You even went as far as to repeat what I said already. I am aware of the tag rules but think about it for a second. It would be the only tag that would need to be removed 100% of the time over the natural intended course of the game. There is no point in adding it just to remove it later. No other tag works that way.

Functionally that pretty much just sends the wrong message and the lack of any other sexual tag already does it's job for games in early development. If used to filter searches, its rather pointless for a whitelist search for games that will eventually have such content, and as a blacklist search option, it will only hurt the game's visibility if the intention is to add such content later.

Reactions: Skull Mask

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Frostshade [v0.5] [Moonlit Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The game is quite enjoyable. I like the main character and the girls. I hope we can choose which girls to get involved with, and I also hope the developer allows us to play as an "evil" character or a jerk. There are some girls I really want to reject.
But again, overall nice game.
Almost everything you said and asked for has the same answer:

This is a Kinetic Novel.

As in:

- Not a game
- No choosing of girls
- No choosing of paths, Evil or otherwise
- No rejections

Peace :(

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Frostshade [v0.6] [Moonlit Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [173 MB]
- - - -

Mac [168 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------
Frostshade [v0.6] [Moonlit Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.6 [406 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
I like the story but the language used is a bit heavy for me as a non-native speaker. I know almost all the fancy words, but it takes significant time to interpret sentences that consist almost entirely of them. Feels like I am reading some Shakespeare, not a VN :HideThePain:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I actually dont even know how I got into this thread.
I think I clicked it by accident.
But my fuck up turned out for the better, because this is pretty good.
Only up to the limo in the parking garage, but very enjoyable to far.

This VN is a perfect example of how to start a project.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Frostshade-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
I like the story but the language used is a bit heavy for me as a non-native speaker. I know almost all the fancy words, but it takes significant time to interpret sentences that consist almost entirely of them. Feels like I am reading some Shakespeare, not a VN :HideThePain:
Thanks for the feedback! I'm working on toning down the language and making the writing easier to follow (shorter intros, mostly). I think the dialogues are okay, right? It's a bit tricky to do this without breaking the original style, but I'll keep at it.

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Just finished chapter two and enjoying it so far.

I get the commentary stating the language is quite complex for not native speakers - myself, but I am doing, so far, great with occasional help of translator to refresh those words.

And considering this game, it is great so far, as I said, love the cyberpunkish setting, oppressing feeling of dystopia and the plot, as well as MC being calculated, calm badass :D.

One little observation is, that it could maybe use some ambient music, with it being a kinetic novel... But yeah. I am enjoying it yet.

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
And moonlit_games ? Ignore the review of @astridduong. I know it is his prerogative to give one, but obviously he totally missed the point of this AVN and many others, that go for depth of story and characters.

And I know I am not the only one who enjoys AVN as medium, like books, and TV shows.

So. Don´t let that get to you :D And good luck, also chapter 3 was tensefull. (y) :cool: ;)

Reactions: Toxie.kiddo

(Light)

Jun 7, 2024
Hey dev, I have to say I totally love the game, just lack a bit of animation, I don't care about lewd scenes zero lewd is fine by me as long as girls is good looking, like the music too even though I'm not much of a music guy, but i can't find the main menu music, i search it so many times, but i can't be able to find it.
Every thing is good about your game, specially the MC, a hell of a badass MC.
Soon I will prepare a review for now good luck and please answer my question.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Thanks for the feedback! I'm working on toning down the language and making the writing easier to follow (shorter intros, mostly). I think the dialogues are okay, right? It's a bit tricky to do this without breaking the original style, but I'll keep at it.
Yes, the dialogues are totally fine, no need to change them. Keep up the good work! (y)

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
And moonlit_games ? Ignore the review of @astridduong. I know it is his prerogative to give one, but obviously he totally missed the point of this AVN and many others, that go for depth of story and characters.

And I know I am not the only one who enjoys AVN as medium, like books, and TV shows.

So. Don´t let that get to you :D And good luck, also chapter 3 was tensefull. (y) :cool: ;)
Thanks for your feedback! I added some music in later chapters for certain scenes since it’s quite challenging to find tracks that fit perfectly. I’m planning to review the first chapters and add some music there too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CereBros
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes