Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Does someone have news from Leo? I just gave up trying to fix whatever fucked my acess to patreon. Wasn't doing any big donate so i don't care.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Try their discord page. Patreon last update is from february.
Already following it. No updates there either. It's kind of a shame when devs don't share the development of their games or don't interact a lot with the fans.
I much more prefer oversharing than no sharing at all.

I'm also going through the dry season of futa content lately, so i'm mostly annoyed that i don't have new futa games to play. That and the fact that way too many new games use ai cg rather than real art. Some end up being good enough so i can feel inclined to donate, but i still find it lacking so i end up following devs that still have decency to go through the pains of using actual art.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Already following it. No updates there either. It's kind of a shame when devs don't share the development of their games or don't interact a lot with the fans.
I much more prefer oversharing than no sharing at all.

I'm also going through the dry season of futa content lately, so i'm mostly annoyed that i don't have new futa games to play. That and the fact that way too many new games use ai cg rather than real art. Some end up being good enough so i can feel inclined to donate, but i still find it lacking so i end up following devs that still have decency to go through the pains of using actual art.
Don't worry, I'm alive and working on Frozen Past.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Don't worry, I'm alive and working on Frozen Past.
Good to hear, but this reply leaves a lot to be desired. How far off are you on the next update? It's been 3 months since 0.37 which only had 350 renders.

Come on man. Give the folks that pay you a monthly subscription a little more than "Don't worry, I'm alive and working on Frozen Past." Leonave

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Good to hear, but this reply leaves a lot to be desired. How far off are you on the next update? It's been 3 months since 0.37 which only had 350 renders.

Come on man. Give the folks that pay you a monthly subscription a little more than "Don't worry, I'm alive and working on Frozen Past." Leonave
Bro, it's been there since 2021. Those who pay the subscription are certainly fully aware of the state of things by now, and certainly understand the dev's situation.

I don't know what you're expecting…

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes