ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
this game always show to me and I decided to give it a try after a few updates, and I just wanted to get back the time I wasted trying this shit. game has close to no content still and a have a feeling that is because a turned off futa. mc family is distant and pisses me off and for how slow the story moves i wont be here to see it devolop for the reasons i already explain, TLDR: if you see incest mom and sister and is trying to see if the game is any good, JUST DONT! this seems like a gay game to bait people that like the fetish and gather more audience types.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Huh... It's been so long I thought this had been abandoned. Glad to see I was wrong, although from reading the comments there doesn't seem to be a lot of new content. Is it even worth the download?
Its mainly side quests for the LIs. The 2 sauna girls, the mechanic futa you meet at the sauna, mohawk futa and your therapist at the hospital.
Hopefully the next update will delve more into the main plot as well as the sister & mom. I'm still hung up on the mystery sibling and what happened between her and the protagonist.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I was hoping that this game would have repeatable events like summertime saga and man of the house and not another vn clamming it's a sandbox game. :cautious: Hopefully the dev will add the option later as the game progresses sooner than later I hope

Reactions: ImariKurumi

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
I get your trying to a mystery VN but you need to really add alot more important flashback scenes on the past of the MC. If I may judge your MC should get a little more aggressive about trying to figure out what happened to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
New to this game. The character relationships are kinda weird. The mc refers to emilie as his sister but will also say "she is also my mothers daughter" when speaking about her to another character, and then he constantly calls her Ms.Short. Whats going on here? is this a poorly translated game?

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
New to this game. The character relationships are kinda weird. The mc refers to emilie as his sister but will also say "she is also my mothers daughter" when speaking about her to another character, and then he constantly calls her Ms.Short. Whats going on here? is this a poorly translated game?
They're estranged. Something to do with the MC's actions in the past that Emilie sees as betraying her and their family. So thats why she is hostile to him and insists on distancing themselves.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Je n'en suis qu'au début, pour l'instant le jeu est assez attirant.

Je veux surtout préciser que la version française est bonne, la meilleure version française des jeux que j'ai vue ici. Apparemment faite par un français qui a quelques lacunes en grammaire et orthographe, mais c'est la même chose en anglais écrit par des anglais (encore pire pour les américains qui n'ont pas la même orthographe que les anglais). ;)
Pour situer le niveau : "Hazarder", s'écrit "Hasarder", Je m'en "fout", s'écrit je m'en "fous", c'est l'artère "sous clavière", pas l'artère "sous cavilaire". Rien de que d'assez banal, quand on ne fait trop attention en écrivant, comme souvent en programmation.
------------------
I'm still in the early stages, but so far the game looks pretty attractive.

I'd especially like to point out that the French version is good, the best French version of any game I've seen here. Apparently it was written by a Frenchman with a few grammar and spelling problems, but it's the same thing in English written by English people (even worse for Americans who don't have the same spelling as English people) ;)
To put things into perspective: ‘Hazarder’ is spelt ‘Hasarder’, Je m'en ‘fout’ is spelt je m'en ‘fous’, it's the ‘sous clavière’ artery, not the ‘sous cavilaire’ artery. Nothing but commonplace, if you're not too careful when writing, as is often the case in programming.

Reactions: Mist.

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Its mainly side quests for the LIs. The 2 sauna girls, the mechanic futa you meet at the sauna, mohawk futa and your therapist at the hospital.
Hopefully the next update will delve more into the main plot as well as the sister & mom. I'm still hung up on the mystery sibling and what happened between her and the protagonist.
Yeah I downloaded it and gave it a look. To be frank calling it an update is extremely generous, there's barely anything there at all. Took all of 3 minutes. After such a long wait... what was it? 6 months? 8 months? ... I really would have expected a lot more.

The game takes place 2060-something but at this pace we'll be waiting till 2080-something for it to get done.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
... Rien de que d'assez banal, quand on ne fait trop attention en écrivant, comme souvent en programmation.
"Rien que de l’assez banal"

Désolé, je n’ai pas pu m’en empêcher ;).Taquineries mises à part, oui, je suis d’accord avec toi. C’est parfois usant d’utilisé un traducteur d’écran à chaque fois. Il suffit d’une faute insignificante pour que la phrase traduite ne veuille plus rien dire. Pire, parfois des mots disparaissent du texte traduit, ou des mots apparaissent de nulle part lors de la traduction. Il y a aussi les problèmes de négation (négation ajoutée ou supprimée sans raison lors de la traduction) qui inversent carrément le sens de la phrase.

Dans ce jeu, comme tu l’as à juste titre fait remarquer, dans l’ensemble le français est plutôt bien écrit par rapport aux traductions Google ou autre, ou à d’autres jeux.

"Rien que de l’assez banal"

Sorry, I couldn't help correcting it ;). Teasing aside, yes, I agree with you. Sometimes it's tiring to use a screen translator every time. All it takes is one insignificant mistake for the translated sentence to become meaningless. Worse, sometimes words disappear from the translated text, or words appear out of nowhere during translation. There are also negation problems (negation added or deleted for no reason during translation) which completely reverse the meaning of the sentence.

In this game, as you rightly pointed out, on the whole the French language is pretty well written compared to Google translations or other, or to other games.

P.s.: As you can imagine, I used translation software to write the English version of this message, and although I had to correct a few errors, I may have overlooked a few.

Reactions: Sir Anal

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
View attachment 1421403

Overview:
Frozen Past is set in the near future (so no spaceships and no stargate)
in which our hero wakes up with no memory of his past.
His relatives seem reluctant to reveal it to him and our amnesiac,
will have to go through many obstacles to recover his lost life.
But is it worth it?
Thread Updated: 2024-09-05
Release Date: 2024-09-03
Developer: Leonave - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.38
Languages: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.37): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Uncensor Patch:

View attachment 1406631 View attachment 1406632 View attachment 1073219 View attachment 1073221 View attachment 1073224 View attachment 1073222 View attachment 2358624 View attachment 2358628 View attachment 2358634
patch still 0.37 sir

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Je n'en suis qu'au début, pour l'instant le jeu est assez attirant.

Je veux surtout préciser que la version française est bonne, la meilleure version française des jeux que j'ai vue ici. Apparemment faite par un français qui a quelques lacunes en grammaire et orthographe, mais c'est la même chose en anglais écrit par des anglais (encore pire pour les américains qui n'ont pas la même orthographe que les anglais). ;)
Pour situer le niveau : "Hazarder", s'écrit "Hasarder", Je m'en "fout", s'écrit je m'en "fous", c'est l'artère "sous clavière", pas l'artère "sous cavilaire". Rien de que d'assez banal, quand on ne fait trop attention en écrivant, comme souvent en programmation.
------------------
I'm still in the early stages, but so far the game looks pretty attractive.

I'd especially like to point out that the French version is good, the best French version of any game I've seen here. Apparently it was written by a Frenchman with a few grammar and spelling problems, but it's the same thing in English written by English people (even worse for Americans who don't have the same spelling as English people) ;)
To put things into perspective: ‘Hazarder’ is spelt ‘Hasarder’, Je m'en ‘fout’ is spelt je m'en ‘fous’, it's the ‘sous clavière’ artery, not the ‘sous cavilaire’ artery. Nothing but commonplace, if you're not too careful when writing, as is often the case in programming.
Bon sang je mets un point d'honneur sur l'orthographe et je suis choqué d'avoir laissé passé ça !
Je vais le corriger ! Merci !

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes