• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What could improve 'Frustration'?

• Better Renders

Votes: 156 16.4%
  • Better Animations

Votes: 286 30.1%
  • Better Writing

Votes: 98 10.3%
  • Longer Stories

Votes: 108 11.4%
  • More H content

Votes: 558 58.7%
  • More Music

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • Minigames

Votes: 17 1.8%
  • Sounds in animations

Votes: 158 16.6%
  • More content per Release

Votes: 230 24.2%

• Total voters

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Can you explain what the issue is? It doesn't work or it's not showing up?
Yes it doesn't, Option to buy Gym Clothes persist and even though they are in the Inventory there is no Option in the Park in the Morning to run with Autumn, or any other Day time for that matter.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Yes it doesn't, Option to buy Gym Clothes persist and even though they are in the Inventory there is no Option in the Park in the Morning to run with Autumn, or any other Day time for that matter.
Ok, I think I fixed it, can you send your save just to check please?

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
hello dev

scenes witj heels? heels job? thigh job?

tentacles one day ?

only mc fuck girls ? :(
The Mistress' second reward scene is a thigh job/thigh fuck. Heel job I've thought about as well, so yeah, why not? Heel job confirmed.

Tentacles most likely no. I don't even know how I'd do them right now, tbh.

It's a sole male game for now. If there's other guys shown in the future it won't be with a main character or in the future you'll have a chance to reject some characters and maybe in those cases, but it's not likely. Animations take a lot of time and I'd rather spend that time on main content. Sorry.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Frustration-0.04b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
Are the options not appearing or do the buttons not do anything? And which items specifically?
like you have the money, but it feels like if you missed your moment to buy it in the correct time, it doesn't matter if you have the money, your money decreases but nothing happens besides the item being in your inventory. and the guide stays stuck on telling you to buy the item and no progression with the character either.

1714415257271.png 1714415280654.png

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
what's the patreon code please? what's tier to have the code?

thanks dev to answer me.

all mistress scene i must be a patreon???????????????????????

Last edited:

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
J&R Games , I'm having the Alex event 11 label isssue as well. If you are still looking to find the bug here's a save that if you click to invite alex and the errors occur.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
like you have the money, but it feels like if you missed your moment to buy it in the correct time, it doesn't matter if you have the money, your money decreases but nothing happens besides the item being in your inventory. and the guide stays stuck on telling you to buy the item and no progression with the character either.
J&R Games , I'm having the Alex event 11 label isssue as well. If you are still looking to find the bug here's a save that if you click to invite alex and the errors occur.
Just uploaded a patch that should cover both of these.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
what's the patreon code please? what's tier to have the code?

thanks dev to answer me.

all mistress scene i must be a patreon???????????????????????
There's codes at every tier, 5 codes total.

There's no locked scenes. All of the Mistress' scenes are at night when you've gotten Mana. You need to complete a girl's story to get Mana and get the Mistress' first scene. You will get more scenes as you progress.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes