• Sounds in animations

Votes: 247 14.9%
  • More content per Release

Votes: 393 23.6%

• Total voters

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Congratulation u technicaly made shit content wich is on same level as NTR:rolleyes:

I am glad i avoided this game from start
There's half a scene and you get asked if you want to skip it, but I wish you luck in your travels.
there is seemingly a bug on Android version, for the Jen and Rosa still not appearing on the beach in latest game version 0.5
here is my save file. hope anyone can help with
Just uploaded a new Android version (y)

Last edited:

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Nope, who care if harem girls have some fun together but other dick than mc is ntr for me...and clone is not mc.
In all honestly ive never been a huge fan of the clone thing mostly cuz im not big on gang bangs but youre blowing it waaaaay out of proportion imo but eh people have different perspectives n shiz. Personally I dont feel threatened by a magical clone of myself that wont even exist long....its like feeling threatened by a dildo.

Last edited:

jenjdukolem

Jul 5, 2024
In all honestly ive never been a huge fan of the clone thing mostly cuz im not big on gang bangs but youre blowing it waaaaay out of proportion imo but eh people have different perspectives n shiz. Personally I dont feel threatened by a magical clone of myself that wont even exist long....its like feeling threatened by a dildo.
Who sayed i feel threated? it is game but still disgusting as fuck to have other dick in LI than MCs...

• Haha
Reactions: shiqz

lamia2

Aug 17, 2016
Really enjoying it so far - the animations are really nice! I'm trying to learn how to animate stuff in HS2, do you have any tips/ know any good tutorials? Did you use timeline to animate?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes