4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

relojero23

May 3, 2020
Are Shadow skins just impossible? If you clear the desk you can't watch Foxy. You have to keep the left door closed then. But you also can't distract puppet or Fredrika, so the right door needs to be closed. You can't do both.

I fail to see how this is possible, even on easy I only made it halfway through the night roughly, and most of that time was spent staring at Foxy's butt and hearing footsteps getting closer.
i'll warn you that i've done this quite a while ago and im not sure if it's possible anymore and i don't remember much of it, but i believe i've got it by using the dildos. disable the animatronics with 1/3 dildos bought and it should count as no item on the desktop

Fuldragonboy

Dec 16, 2021
i'll warn you that i've done this quite a while ago and im not sure if it's possible anymore and i don't remember much of it, but i believe i've got it by using the dildos. disable the animatronics with 1/3 dildos bought and it should count as no item on the desktop
i have a way of doing it
  • i firstly always leave my camera on foxy
  • spam change position on marionette
  • chika i just press on the hallway when i hear the breathing
  • i check on bonnie every so often, when im sure i can look away from foxy
  • for fredrika i check around the rooms to see if any lights are off, and use headphones for the bassy footsteps
  • and finally springtrap, just go from girl to girl like usual lol

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes