4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
How do you actually play this? I keep getting the bear with the hat constantly appearing. What are the controls? What's the objective? It seems that i can switch between cameras and look at the doors, but other than that I dont' know what to do
You're trying to keep the animatronics out of your office. A looks left at the left door, D looks right at the right door. S brings up your camera display and you can click on the cameras to see different rooms. You need to watch Foxy to satisfy her lust or she'll come charging at you. You need to keep an eye on the other animatronics because they're trying to get you and you only need to look at them to find their positioning. The blue animatronic will hack into your power and you have to play a mini-game by bringing up your camera display to counter the hack. When the brown bear shows up at the right door or is near (you can hear her footsteps), close the door. She'll look irritated, roll her eyes and you can open the door. It plays a lot like five nights at freddy's but this person seems to have fixed the randomness and jumpscare issues I had with the actual game it's parodying. I can be scared without being jumpscared. I can play a game without randomness and feel challenged.

Anyone figure out Chica's pattern? I can't see her when she gets me a lot of the time. It's not easy like freddy where I can just hear her coming and close the door right before she gets there.

Solivan

May 10, 2017
General deal with Chica is that if you CANT see her at all anywere she will be in one of the hallway's beside your door, once you look at those hallways she will head back to hear spot on the stage, if you dont look quickly enough she will eventually slip into the office and take you from behinde

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
I dont know what you people have ... I mean the original goes about Murdering a guard because Kids Souls but whats so bad about this one? I find it very nicely done! Just change the story to 4 Sex crazed Bots which Lust needs to be taken care of every hour or so and you have to watch out to not getting fucked ... I think its one of the best Hentai games I ever played!

Reactions: Nastumi

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
This game is oddly well done, normally parody games are terrible but this actually works.

Animations are good, gameplay plays out like a puzzle, what do you need to do to stop sexbot X or on the other hand what do you have to do to get scene X, and of course if you don't maintain that blocking action the sexbot will try again, effectively making a whackamole puzzle against the clock.

to stop SexbotX:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get scene X
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helped

On the whole this game shouldn't work at all but somehow it does. Animations are excellent and char models are surprisingly good if you can get through the initial WTF moment, game play is not self explanatory at all for someone like myself who hasn't played five night at freddies but once you get the hang of knowing what potential actions you can do and how they affect the girls it becomes a fun little puzzle.

Recommended 4/5

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I feel like we should have a system that flags anyone who downloads this and bans them for obviously being an underage user.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Geez people are really bashing this lol its a reverse rape game with sex robots, a million times better than any of those pissing games I've seen here. Even if FNAF sucks you can't deny this game has really smooth animations and surprisingly unbroken gameplay, have yet to find any glitches.

Over all, good work to this creator, I am actually excited to see where this goes.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
There are FAR worst games that have been posted here. This is decently made imo. the animations where pretty fluent. and i'm glade its not another generic game with HS models

Reactions: pace61

Grausam

Jan 1, 2018
This game has great potential for both improvement and content!, Hope to see the puppet master it would be so hot( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), they can add a jumpscare without the "scare" in it. Something like the animatronic appear in front of you and try to give you a kiss or appear from down while saying something sexy. This game revived the thing that "chica freaka" killed me.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Geez people are really bashing this lol its a reverse rape game with sex robots, a million times better than any of those pissing games I've seen here. Even if FNAF sucks you can't deny this game has really smooth animations and surprisingly unbroken gameplay, have yet to find any glitches.

Over all, good work to this creator, I am actually excited to see where this goes.
True.
My brain says no but my dick says yes.

Reactions: pace61

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Hey that's my game! I got a sudden up tick in patrons and went to google to investigate and found this thread. I just wanted to say thanks for the exposure Darkwolf2055 and thanks to everyone for their kind (or confused, or inflammatory) words. I've read all of your replies and will be trying to make improvements based on your criticisms, especially cutting down on the "how the f* do I play?" factor by adding an in game tutorial in the next couple updates.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes