4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
so anyone here a Patron of theirs? Apparently there's a beta build, new as of 13 July. Curious as to whether or not that's actually a thing or not. Apologies if I'm asking for things that have already been explained!

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
so anyone here a Patron of theirs? Apparently there's a beta build, new as of 13 July. Curious as to whether or not that's actually a thing or not. Apologies if I'm asking for things that have already been explained!
you dare ask?........jokes aside i dont think any dood here uses patron thats why they are here

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
A massive chunk of the games uploaded on this site have come from patrons.
Some do, how else do games get here? it can't all be generous devs.

Whether anyone would admit to being a patron here for this game, well that may be another story.

(just for the record i actually like this game)
i know i know i was joking being a poorfag here . i also do love the game its nice.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
There is a new beta build, and there will be another new one later today. If you can't support me that's totally okay, we're nearing a public release (probably next Friday 07/27/18) which will include all of the content that's currently in the beta build for free for everyone.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
There is a new beta build, and there will be another new one later today. If you can't support me that's totally okay, we're nearing a public release (probably next Friday 07/27/18) which will include all of the content that's currently in the beta build for free for everyone.
Oh shit I didn't know you were on this site! And yeah, unfortunately I can't support any of the dev's I'd like to support right now. But glad to hear about the upcoming release! Really enjoy the game so far, though I'm curious about future content. How much do you plan to add to the game, as of right now? Like I said I'm loving the game, but I'm curious as to how much content can be added to a game like this, hell even the original FNAF game was fairly limited in its content, and that didn't even have sex stuff in it. Either way, I'll keep my eye out for the 27th!

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Oh shit I didn't know you were on this site! And yeah, unfortunately I can't support any of the dev's I'd like to support right now. But glad to hear about the upcoming release! Really enjoy the game so far, though I'm curious about future content. How much do you plan to add to the game, as of right now? Like I said I'm loving the game, but I'm curious as to how much content can be added to a game like this, hell even the original FNAF game was fairly limited in its content, and that didn't even have sex stuff in it. Either way, I'll keep my eye out for the 27th!
I pop in to read the replies every so often when I have time. I've planned on having an animation for each combination of the original four characters + a male dominant animation for each of those four, so a total of 28 different ways to lose. That's what I would consider version "1.0", but I've received suggestions/requests/demands/pleas for additional characters and content that will probably sneak its way in before then.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
I pop in to read the replies every so often when I have time. I've planned on having an animation for each combination of the original four characters + a male dominant animation for each of those four, so a total of 28 different ways to lose. That's what I would consider version "1.0", but I've received suggestions/requests/demands/pleas for additional characters and content that will probably sneak its way in before then.
do you see yourself making a 7th game of this? make it like custom night or would that be too much or would you jump to another game?

baldi's basics in sex ed is a good title if you want.

Reactions: Swallows999

sergl

Aug 13, 2017
Just gonna pop in and say this dev's been pretty flaky since the start. Asked him several times on 2 different patreon accounts on multiple topics, like when patrons are getting beta builds, to which he says they aren't because it violates Gamejolt's TOS. Then as soon as I remove my pledge he releases the beta build to $1 patrons a week later.
Fast forward to yesterday, and he's price-gouging the downloads from $1 patron access to $3 patron access. The $20 cheat codes I could understand (and am not going to even try going for that - cheatengine works just fine), but bumping what was a pretty solid priceline of $1 to $3? I hope yiffparty cuts deep into your $650/mo funds. That and straight up lying that those 'opposed to dickgirls' are a minority despite being 10 votes from first place and having over 30 votes above dead-last of 'indifferent'.

piepiepie

Jun 21, 2018
Just gonna pop in and say this dev's been pretty flaky since the start. Asked him several times on 2 different patreon accounts on multiple topics, like when patrons are getting beta builds, to which he says they aren't because it violates Gamejolt's TOS. Then as soon as I remove my pledge he releases the beta build to $1 patrons a week later.
Fast forward to yesterday, and he's price-gouging the downloads from $1 patron access to $3 patron access. The $20 cheat codes I could understand (and am not going to even try going for that - cheatengine works just fine), but bumping what was a pretty solid priceline of $1 to $3? I hope yiffparty cuts deep into your $650/mo funds. That and straight up lying that those 'opposed to dickgirls' are a minority despite being 10 votes from first place and having over 30 votes above dead-last of 'indifferent'.
Jesus babyrage much? $1-$3 is "price-gouging"? And do you understand what a minority is?

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Those are reasonable complaints, but that's not how I interpreted those events. Here's how I see things.

About beta builds:
I did receive a request for releases to be posted to patrons first. I did deny it on the terms that were presented to me which would have violated GameJolt's rules for developers. The patron who requested it cancelled their pledge saying they would reconsider if Patrons were given early access. Considering that I restructured my development to allow for Patrons to be beta testers, while explicitly stating that this will be a reward for the new $3 tier starting July 1st.

$1 Patrons did not receive a cut in benefits which included the ability to vote and access to the development posts, beta builds were a new reward placed into the $3 tier because I felt the $5 tier was too high. It was initially released to all patrons as there was no tier between $1 and $5.

I'm definitely not trying to "gouge" people, the beta builds take additional work so I added an additional premium to them.

About Yiff Party:
Every release of the game is free as soon as they're finished. If people feel the need to pirate the incomplete betas in the interim that's their decision.

About The Futa Poll:
The results were:
I would like the option: 87 Total Weight Across 42 Votes
I am indifferent: 27 Total Weight Across 14 Votes
I am against it: 64 Total Weight Across 23 Votes

And my exact wording was:
"...it looks like the majority are either indifferent or are in favor of having the option. " which is objectively true.

The amount of people who were either indifferent or in favor was 66/89 while the number of votes was 114/178. Which makes them, objectively, the majority. I'm not sure what about that came off as "straight up lying", if you could clarify I'd appreciate it.

honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
geez just calm down and wait for the public release, or move to something else if you're that unhappy. No need to be aggressive towards the dev.

fckdesking

Jun 30, 2018
Tbh I would pledge but its how patron does its pledging its not a 30 day its a from what day you pledege to the 1st so i could pledge today but then id be charged again in 5 days its the way they do there subscription basing that stops me from pledging

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Any news on the possible public version that was slated for today?

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes