4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
Seconding that question. What all is even being worked on right now?
they released a post on their patreon earlier today speaking about ejaculating onto animatronics (visible cum i'm assuming), the ability to change the player model's color and opacity, and being able to switch between color or black/white in the game over scenes, and that they're hoping for a release to be possible within a few days, since they have to completely overhaul the game over UI.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
they released a post on their patreon earlier today speaking about ejaculating onto animatronics (visible cum i'm assuming), the ability to change the player model's color and opacity, and being able to switch between color or black/white in the game over scenes, and that they're hoping for a release to be possible within a few days, since they have to completely overhaul the game over UI.

So no new scenes?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
It was put back a couple of days, i expect @smutcube will put the game up himself when he releases the next free version, especially after his comments about a spike in patrons after the game was featured here.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Because of the posting on my wall, here's the cheats for 0.6:
Code:
getMoneyCode = "GIVEFREEMONEY";
goldenFredrikaCode = "GOLDBEAR";
nightmareDifficultyCode = "DEATHWISH";
straightToBonnie = "BUNNYFUCKER";
straightToChica = "CHICKENFUCKER";
straightToFoxy = "FOXFUCKER";
straightToFoxyChica = "TWOTIMING";
straightToFredrika = "BEARFUCKER";
straightToFRMD = "ENDIT";
@smutcube: Please don't mess with your code. It's well-organised, and I enjoy learning from what you've wrote.

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
Version 0.6 has been released to the public: .
very nice update, though it seems like the option menu for the newest scenes (fredika male dom) doesn't work, pressing escape does nothing... and after i finished the scene, the normal gameplay is completely bugged. the only animatronic that's active is foxy, the time on the clock doesn't move at all, and the only cheats that work are the money cheat, the golden fredrika cheat, the nightmare cheat, and the foxy+chica cheat. none of the others work, and i have no idea where the save location is for the game to reset my save in case that's the issue.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Jiggleton

Jul 5, 2018
very nice update, though it seems like the option menu for the newest scenes (fredika male dom) doesn't work, pressing escape does nothing... and after i finished the scene, the normal gameplay is completely bugged. the only animatronic that's active is foxy, the time on the clock doesn't move at all, and the only cheats that work are the money cheat, the golden fredrika cheat, the nightmare cheat, and the foxy+chica cheat. none of the others work, and i have no idea where the save location is for the game to reset my save in case that's the issue.
rip

decoyheinz

Jan 7, 2018
I found the registry file for the game. Its under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\FNAF" (at least it is under Win 10). I deleted the "FNAF" Folder, restarted the game and it worked. Time was running and cheats worked. I hope this helps.

Reactions: freenutsxd and piq

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
@smutcube: Please don't mess with your code. It's well-organised, and I enjoy learning from what you've wrote.
I appreciate the compliment! It really means a lot to me since I always feel like my code is all over the place. However, I owe it to my higher tiered patrons to at least make an attempt to protect the value of their rewards. Having cheat codes leaked minutes after posting them makes me feel like those patrons have been cheated. I don't feel like I have any choice but to use an obfuscator and/or IL2CPP for future updates. There should still be around 10,000 lines of code in the latest release to look over, hopefully its enough to get a running start. I hope you can understand the predicament I find myself in.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I appreciate the compliment! It really means a lot to me since I always feel like my code is all over the place. However, I owe it to my higher tiered patrons to at least make an attempt to protect the value of their rewards. Having cheat codes leaked minutes after posting them makes me feel like those patrons have been cheated. I don't feel like I have any choice but to use an obfuscator and/or IL2CPP for future updates. There should still be around 10,000 lines of code in the latest release to look over, hopefully its enough to get a running start. I hope you can understand the predicament I find myself in.
Guess I should've waited a while before posting them then...

Nah man, I understand completely. Money is important (sort of). But, I'm a pirate at heart, and I'm (usually) one for contributing to the community.
The last dev that obfuscated the cheats ended up removing them altogether, so take it for what you will.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey Smut, love the new update! Especially the new scene with Teddy. Can't wait for more!

Also, how do I use the cheats? Can't seem to find a place to put them in.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes