Others Abandoned Fuck Nights at Fremy's [v0.1.7] [BACK DOOR studio]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Berurinn

Aug 28, 2021
Maybe i have too much of a potato pc, but all those updates later i still cant play survival mode. Nights load just fine, but for survival is just black screen indefinitely. BUTTHURT

DarkDust

Apr 28, 2018
Why every time I start survival mode the screen goes black and from there it doesn't go any further?

ThrowThrowit

Jul 7, 2021
if i "change the nw to a zip" it simply creates an archive, but the file format remains the same
I mean like just replacing .nw with .zip, but if you're still having problems, here's a link to the folder with all the lewd stuff.

Last edited:

Some1[One]

Jul 21, 2018
Hey guys! I've made a small code for you that gives you a lot of tapes and money.

Instructions:
  1. Create a save (If you haven't saved before, press "save and load" on computer, then "save", then "yes");
  2. Press the F12 key;
  3. Open the Console tab;
  4. Enter the code I provided below and press Enter;
  5. If you see the text "The data has been successfully updated. Now restart the game" - everything went well, if not - reply to this message and I'll help you (if possible);
  6. Close the game WITHOUT SAVING IT (Just click the X to close, or simply Alt + F4);
  7. Open the game again and be happy ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheReba

Mar 23, 2019
Miniguide: Your work-Computer (press space to use).
Counters: Purple (vent)-locker, Yellow (footsteps)-close door, Brown (window knock)-Don't See, Bear- more than 1% power.

Last edited:

DaN1nja

Oct 15, 2022
Anyone know all games referenced in the little arcade machines? I know all of them except for the first arcade machine called "Mixy's Drain"
In order from what I know is:

1. ???
2. In Heat by Monster Box
3. Five Nights at FuzzBoobs by Pudding's Bakery
4. Fap Nights at Frenni's Nightclub by Fatal Fire

Photo is included of the arcade machines

Last edited:

kakk

Feb 23, 2020
Anyone know all games referenced in the little arcade machines? I know all of them except for the first arcade machine called "Mixy's Drain"
In order from what I know is:

1. ???
2. In Heat by Monster Box
3. Five Nights at FuzzBoobs by Pudding's Bakery
4. Fap Nights at Frenni's Nightclub by Fatal Fire

Photo is included of the arcade machines
Its Drain Mansion from what I can see

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
I had the same issue. Seems the rest area was changed, but the save still loads in the old one. Go to the pc and save your game. It will refresh with the new rest area and be fixed.
Thx man, it worked!
On a separate note, does survival mode work for you guys? For me it just sends me to a black (loading?) screen and stays there forever

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
my only issue is that you cant seem to open the doors to Cocos area in survival. i have all the cards and everything, but i cant use them on the door

Edit: Figured it out, but damn Coco is a pain to tell when she is there

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes