gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, the title is supposed to be short for "Fuck Boy," not anything else, but there's already a few comments indicating the possibility of some confusion. Curious on opinions on whether I should expand the title to clarify...
Well, I thought of both possibilities but after looking at the tags concluded it would be fuck boy

You'll probably want to change it since people are more likely to take the wrong conclusion and won't even look twice.

AnaisNon

Nov 23, 2020
Okay, the title is supposed to be short for "Fuck Boy," not anything else, but there's already a few comments indicating the possibility of some confusion. Curious on opinions on whether I should expand the title to clarify...
Yeah, it might clarify it and I don't think it would hurt, but if you like the current title better then I don't think it's REALLY a problem, either - more like there's some guys who are desperate to publicly perform the I'm-so-not-into-that-kind-of-thing dance every chance they get, in an attempt to bolster their own perception of their masculinity.

That's my 2c anyhow. Thanks for the release - the renders look really polished!

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82 and IRebel

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions xedoc99
Will there be harem content and ending?
and is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking such as lesbians, ntr, femdom, etc.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just played it. Definitely some potential! Will most certainly keep an eye on it. Best of luck to you!

Also, I agree, Patreon is fucking terrible. They just keep neutering adult game devs more and more with their idiotic crusades. Subscribestar would give you more freedom. I'm guessing that the two blondes are supposed to be mother and daughter. So either they are secretly, and the teacher/student thing is just a cover for now, or the dialogue has just been tweaked to be Patreon-compliant. If it's the latter then I hope someone makes a patch eventually once the game gets more content.

Very nice quality and renders btw! I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on this these days, but I personally loathe pubic hair. Silky-smooth is beautiful and preferable to me. If it's anything more than a thin landing strip then I usually pass on it. To each their own and all that, but I was very pleased to see all of the girls so far are clean and pristine down there :coffee:(y)

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Realizing it's just a tease intro - I really hope he does more to make it more "gamey" or progression involved, right not it just plays like a series of vignettes. That's not altogether bad, helluva better than most version 0.1s I've seen.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In "FuckBoy," the main character is a young male sex-worker
1003192165.gif

Well for those asking about the content, the way the stories are chosen reminds me of the game "Dr Amana sexual therapist", you basically choose which story to watch so if you're not interested in something avoid watching that story (as soon as you choose a story the player has no control over what happens so everything is going to be forced), but this has no weight in the games since they are totally arbitrary stories rather they are there for the kink, meaning 4 totally random stories of different people or couples, the MC as the title describes is practically a prostitute, as for the questions regarding "harem" it's hard to say with this first release since there is no story to follow, but so far the characters introduced all fuck around so I don't think so. (practically all the people the MC interacts with either have partners or fuck around) as for swinging it is avoidable if you don't watch the couple's story, the lesbian scenes are not avoidable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways good luck dev.

Last edited:

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for FuckBoy [v0.1] [xedoc99]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(459 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Reactions: sanmal

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
After reading the synopsis...
A man-whore with mommy issues?
MC's mother fucked him up as a child, so the therapist recommends fucking her to cure himself?
Could work. :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Kipling

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
heh Would be funny if there were two comedic bad ends, one where a husband does a paternity test on the kid and sues his wife and the fuckboy into oblivion for paternity fraud and another where the the mc is sued by all the women he impregnated to pay child maintenance.

Vasya555

Oct 27, 2018
patch - copy files in the "game" folder and replace "definitions" files (must work for all versions).
scripts - copy files in the "game/scripts" folder and replace "marthashona" files. Small fix for upper case/lower case characters (v0.1)

Last edited:
Reactions: EPCOT and dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
patch - copy files in the "game" folder and replace "definitions" files (must work for all versions).
scripts - copy files in the "game/scripts" folder and replace "marthashona" files. Small fix for upper case/lower case characters (v0.1)
Tried this out, worked well for the sub woman and the Mentor/Student clients. Thanks for the edits :D(y)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes