Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I'm assuming that i have to download em all separately?
They're all different games with different scenery and flavor (in some are action-sequences where you need to shoot with a rifle!), and one is in 3D!

All of them are fun insights in the life of Putterman though, and they all deserve a try.

I strongly recommend the newest Funckerman-excursion "The Beach", where Futterman is at his finest, exploring the beaches of the maldives and everything it has to offer. Very exotic!

When he runs out of gas and roams the Petrolstation is also a must-have if you want to delve into the life of Funkerman.

We do know he sometimes visits the Gym, and that he celebrates christmas (The Jingle Bells one) and that he travels with train from a Russian Village to his next destination.

I am just curious where Futterman shows up next? Jungle? Desert? Space? Moonbase? Maybe an ancient Castle?

Either way, we must embrace the Story of Putterman!

Last edited:

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
anything new on beach 0.2 or is it just bugfixes and stuff? last i played it feels complete alrdy
Beach 0.2 is a great milestone in gaming-history.

Bambook did it again with Futtermans travels .

0.2 is has much more details compared to 0.1 regarding his journey.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
They're all different games with different scenery and flavor (in some are action-sequences where you need to shoot with a rifle!), and one is in 3D!

All of them are fun insights in the life of Putterman though, and they all deserve a try.

I strongly recommend the newest Funckerman-excursion "The Beach", where Futterman is at his finest, exploring the beaches of the maldives and everything it has to offer. Very exotic!
Played them all, loved them all

H3ll

Aug 31, 2017
This is the new version Sex gym (ver. 03) ,enjoy it.
Do you know how much Video memory is needed? I cannot open it because i am out of Video memory apparently. This is a first for me and doesnt even work when i have nothing else open.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Do you know how much Video memory is needed? I cannot open it because i am out of Video memory apparently. This is a first for me and doesnt even work when i have nothing else open.
I don't know,but the laptop I bought four years ago can play the game well.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Seemed like the game stop working for me or slowly not responding, is there anyway to fix that.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
The Fuckerman dick slap attack needs be added again. That was just too funny to take out of the game!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I can't seem to find a start button in the game itself, seems a bit fishy or am I just not paying attention?
? When you start the game you can pick the language then you click continue and then you should get to a menu where there's a start button. I downloaded and played the game without problems.

Reactions: nekobasu

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
? When you start the game you can pick the language then you click continue and then you should get to a menu where there's a start button. I downloaded and played the game without problems.
Thanks for the info, I have no start button only links to patreon and another site in the menu.
I'll DL again incase something went fubar.

EDIT: Still didn't work...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes