pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the info, I have no start button only links to patreon and another site in the menu.
I'll DL again incase something went fubar.

EDIT: Still didn't work...
Strange. So you are getting the menu where in the background fuckerman (guy with paperbag over his head) is banging a blonde chick and then a link in the left top corner of gamecore and a link in the left down corner of his patreon right ?
Normally between those 2 links you should see 4 options : Start, Keyboard, Setting and Exit.
You're seeing none of them ?

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Strange. So you are getting the menu where in the background fuckerman (guy with paperbag over his head) is banging a blonde chick and then a link in the left top corner of gamecore and a link in the left down corner of his patreon right ?
Normally between those 2 links you should see 4 options : Start, Keyboard, Setting and Exit.
You're seeing none of them ?
yeah, no menu.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
What changed from Train .00000.2 to this 0.00000.4 version? the train interaction? lol

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
It's the first fuckerman level Bambook made.
It got a small update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the one in the OP is fucker man 0.3 while this new one is 0.4.
Why is there no announcement from Bambook, as nothing was mentioned on his Patreon page or on the download page(page 1 here)?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Why is there no announcement from Bambook, as nothing was mentioned on his Patreon page or on the download page(page 1 here)?
I just checked his patreon. On july 30 2018 there was a post and the first lines are :
Fuckerman (1st game)
i restored the level and made small changes : drag and drop system and the ability to fuck the robot.

So the 0.4 update is from that time but was apparently never updated to 0.4 as the latest update of the original first level fuckerman was 0.3 and you couldn't fuck the robot.
It was probably missed because it was such a small update. just 1 sex animation added.

Reactions: Canto Forte

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I just checked his patreon. On july 30 2018 there was a post and the first lines are :
Fuckerman (1st game)
i restored the level and made small changes : drag and drop system and the ability to fuck the robot.

So the 0.4 update is from that time but was apparently never updated to 0.4 as the latest update of the original first level fuckerman was 0.3 and you couldn't fuck the robot.
It was probably missed because it was such a small update. just 1 sex animation added.
And getting on the train at the end which I guess sort of leads to Fuckerman Train?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
And getting on the train at the end which I guess sort of leads to Fuckerman Train?
Yeah i believe he wants to put all the levels in 1 big game. So you complete 1 level and then move on to the next one.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah i believe he wants to put all the levels in 1 big game. So you complete 1 level and then move on to the next one.
Sounds like a Superb Game when all levels are compiled into one game!

Level 1: The Original Futterman Level (with Robots etc)
Level 2: Train (he takes a train to)
Level 3: Russian Village (then he drives to)
Level 4: Petrol Station
Level 5: Gym
Level 6: Beach (where he takes the boat to)
Level 7: Jungle?
Level 8: Desert?
Level 9: Space?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
What is new?
some 8 objects to find and combine ... How many were initially ?
I believe 2 new girls were added with each 2 animations( The girl that fights you and the one in the furthest left area(the one that bitches about the waves and her reflection)

+ a gallery in the menu.
Most objects are the same.
I think only 1 object was added, the mirror. For the chick furthest left area.
The other new girl you need to beat with your dick repeatedly until she's defeated. XD.

• Haha

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
erm so which games got a "content update?" the changelog is quite confusing.
-Updated all version
-Added Petrol Station
i thought petrol station has already been there for a long time ago? and by updated all version, which games actually got a update in content? (not just bugfixes and stuff)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This games are great, i hope one day the dev actually makes a bigger game like the story of the MC.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
erm so which games got a "content update?" the changelog is quite confusing.
-Updated all version
-Added Petrol Station
i thought petrol station has already been there for a long time ago? and by updated all version, which games actually got a update in content? (not just bugfixes and stuff)
I'll be completely honest with you: I have no idea which ones are new versions, the old links were missing the version, so I just updated all links to the newest version.

edit: you are correct about petrol station, I removed that from the changelog.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Explanation is as follows ... Dev released fresh links to all his games ... that simple!

He pinned them up top on his site ::

Latest Builds for windows:

Android Builds:

Fuckerman games for android :: Fuckerman:Beach + Fuckerman:Train + Fuckerman:SexGym

Latest release was this September the 7th update on the russ village ::

Sep 7

Russian vilage update ver02

windows and web version

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes