ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
So just to clarify, the only new adult content is in the new russian village v2 and the others are just links to the other games?

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
is there a walkthrough somewhere i'm stuck on the beach one, i can get some rice an empty glass and a fan without his wings, and i don't seem to be able to give any of those to any of the girls i saw, i don't know what to do and i don't want to "force" the icebox since it will be long and boring.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
is there a walkthrough somewhere i'm stuck on the beach one, i can get some rice an empty glass and a fan without his wings, and i don't seem to be able to give any of those to any of the girls i saw, i don't know what to do and i don't want to "force" the icebox since it will be long and boring.
1). Pick up the stick leaning on the coconut tree by the African Hairstyle girls.
2). Use the stick on the coconut tree next to the tent (far left) to hit the bananas down.
3). Collect bananas and give them to the black girls (H-scene).
4). After that scene, they drop the wings for the fan. Combine wings + fan.
5). Use fan on suntanning girl (yellow towel laying on the chair) (H-Scene).
6). Go behind bar counter (where girl is sitting) and collect the wine bottle. Combine wine + empty glass.
7). Give the glass with wine to blonde girl in yellow bikini (H-Scene).
8). She will drop a battery. Go all the way to the left and enter the tent. Use battery on laptop in corner of tent.
It will show a message on the Laptop screen 69*1 (meaning 3/4 numbers for the safety lock are 69_1 <- fill in the missing number).
9). Open the lock of mini-fridge and collect the beer cans. Give beer to black man in tent (H-Scene). After scene, duct-tape will appear on the floor inside of the tent. Collect it.
10). Use duct-tape on the broken hose to fix water. Turn on the water via handle.
11). Approach the girl with hat inside the pool (H-Scene). After this scene, she drops a fish. Collect it.
12). Combine bowl of rice + fish.
13). Give rice bowl with fish to the big booty girl at the bar (H-Scene).
That's all. You can also fuck the girl taking a shower.

Last edited:

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
1). Pick up the stick leaning on the coconut tree by the African Hairstyle girls.
2). Use the stick on the coconut tree next to the tent (far left) to hit the bananas down.
3). Collect bananas and give them to the black girls (H-scene).
4). After that scene, they drop the wings for the fan. Combine wings + fan.
5). Use fan on suntanning girl (yellow towel laying on the chair) (H-Scene).
6). Go behind bar counter (where girl is sitting) and collect the wine bottle. Combine wine + empty glass.
7). Give the glass with wine to blonde girl in yellow bikini (H-Scene).
8). She will drop a battery. Go all the way to the left and enter the tent. Use battery on laptop in corner of tent.
It will show a message on the Laptop screen 69*1 (meaning 3/4 numbers for the safety lock ate 69_1 <- fill in the missing number).
9). Open the lock of mini-fridge and collect the beer cans. Give beer to black man in tent (H-Scene). After scene, duct-tape will appear on the floor inside of the tent. Collect it.
10). Use duct-tape on the broken hose to fix water. Turn on the water via handle.
11). Approach the girl with hat inside the pool (H-Scene). After this scene, she drops a fish. Collect it.
12). Combine bowl of rice + fish.
13). Give rice bowl with fish to the big booty girl at the bar (H-Scene.
That's all. You can also fuck the girl taking a shower.
thanks mate !

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
It was just an alert for the users that use this site to put it on mega.What is wrong with u ?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
So you throw the bowling ball onto the vase and pass through. Then I find that hand hook on top where the girl wanted her parrot back but I'm clueless on what to do after that
edit: found the sword, you have to climb the rope up

Last edited:
Reactions: pataponjak3

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
So you throw the bowling ball onto the vase and pass through. Then I find that hand hook on top where the girl wanted her parrot back but I'm clueless on what to do after that
by what I discovered: you gotta use the sword on the bags of grains, so the parrot can descend, you pick it up and use on the girl that lost the parrot

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

ashidami

May 14, 2018
pretty sure that's it since the level bar is complete after you deliver parrot

gubl

May 31, 2018
by what I discovered: you gotta use the sword on the bags of grains, so the parrot can descend, you pick it up and use on the girl that lost the parrot
next to girl with parrot you can pick hook, and at your start point you pick rope, so you combine those two and get rope with the hook, you trow it from right mast to the left mast where other girl is standing, and get rope bridge to come closer to her.
That is it for test version.

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
next to girl with parrot you can pick hook, and at your start point you pick rope, so you combine those two and get rope with the hook, you trow it from right mast to the left mast where other girl is standing, and get rope bridge to come closer to her.
That is it for test version.
I tried to do that and I wasn't able to do it, maybe I'll try it later

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes