Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Dope concept, passable execution. I can't help but feel my standards have been BTFO by Grimhelm when it comes to sidescrollers, so while I love any and all contributions to my favorite genre, his shit is just so next level that I can't help but think "Imagine if Grimhelm got into the Fallout universe...".

A man can dream!

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Tried loading the game up from app but encountered 2 errors, I know 1 is on my end (maybe) but im not tech savy, would someone mind helping me resolve both issues? (first pic I know has happened to me before so would be very much appreciated for the help.) Loved fallout 4 so definitely want to try this
Looks like you need to update your nvidia drivers. Hit this website up:

Hopefully you know what graphics card you have - just input the proper options into those fields and hit search, then download and install the result. Try to avoid nvidia experience if you can, it's a pita.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Tried loading the game up from app but encountered 2 errors, I know 1 is on my end (maybe) but im not tech savy, would someone mind helping me resolve both issues? (first pic I know has happened to me before so would be very much appreciated for the help.) Loved fallout 4 so definitely want to try this
wheres the gif from that youre using as signature?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
TRIX3R's Advice

I give this game "Fuckout 69" by [Bambook]

as of right now

A 5/5

This Game might still be a NEW RELEASE, but it has some enjoyable content. I would wait a few months for the next Updates but, nonetheless, I would most definitely still give this little "Game" a shot if you really wanted too and if you are into the whole
'Fallout-type ordeal', and amongst other factors then you will definitely find some enjoyment in this "Demo" that we have here.

sounds like something you'd put in a review, instead of comments :unsure:

rndmdude

Jun 27, 2017
Is anyone else having the horrible performance that I am? His previous games always ran well, but starting with the collection, they begin relatively smoothly, and the moment i play for a bit they begin slowing down and being overall unplayable.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes